Reviews for The Smoking Section
this was incredibly well written and adorable! I loved every minute of it 3
ImmortalFangirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful story! It was really descriptive and you have an amazing writing style! I have read a ton of kyman in my day. I mean a whole fucking lot and this is one of the best. I am a super stubborn person and usually if the fic hints at all that Cartman would be uke and Kyle seme I get weirded out and stop reading. But this... It didn't change my stubborn views on Cartman being the dominant one but it sure as hell was good enough to not stop me from reading. I encourage you to keep writing (hopefully more Kyman :3) and be proud of this! Thanks for the good read! ️
nath chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
woooowww, this fic is really hot, u are a great writter, congrats!
EbbyGothic chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It took me all day to read this but I made it. Holy fuck balls it's good. Amazingly descriptive and this little gem evokes such strong feelings as you're reading it. I fell so desperately in love with them from the beginning, feeling sorry for Kyle with his fucked up head. Then being honest, the erotic part made me so fucking horny. True, I was dying and actually needed a cigarette myself. Then when they both flipped their shit and wanted to die, I cried so hard (my tears almost became a fucking river of blood.) Then at the end I cheered, it's 4:30 am and I cheered not caring who I awoke from their slumber because I was so fucking ecstatic they worked their shit out. Because if you find happiness fuck the world, don't be an ignorant, arrogant ass and deny yourself. I love, love, fucking love this and will be reading it again later on. Thank you from the bottom of my little black heart.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
omg i loved this story and im not even a fan of them but dam that was really good
Kymania chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I loved this story. It was wonderful to read, your writing is beautiful and your characterisations were spot on :) This story deserves more attention and I wish it was loooonggger (cuz I am greedy hehe) My favourite thing is that kyle was top and you wrote it in such a way, that is was believable. Thanks for sharing.
MagicalSeaLard chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh Gandhi, I'm dying, I'm dying!

Son of a biscuit, I don't even know where to f #king start! Why the hell doesn't this have more reviews, first of all. This is perhaps one of the best fanfic I have ever read. Actually, one of the best piece of writing I have ever read.

I don't give a golly god damn what others think about slash or mature content over all, but this here piece is a stunning example of capturing and describing details and emotions. I was able to picture everything, and I could feel the emotions written. Along with this ability you obviously excel at, you managed to paint the characters perfectly, even if this was a bit romanticized. Either way, this piece was done so beautifully. You manage to evoke emotions and that, to me, is what makes a writing good.

Adding on, you gave length to this story and it is obviously you took your time writing this piece. If there were any grammatical errors, then I didn't see them or they were over shadowed or there was none at all. I wished there was more writers like you, especially here on fanfication.

Keep up the good work!
fvck chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS ASDFGHJKL GAH
Coolcass21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Jesus everything I read by you just makes me so damn happy. God I'm losing sleep because I refuse to stop reading this. You need to write books. You're so lucky school was cancelled today because of the snow or I would have missed school just to read this. Wonderful work.
Yamachinostalgia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OMG LOVE. XD
I'm seriously; this fic is amazing!
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Whoa, you write really nicely! I love how you set up this story, and the details and descriptions. There's a couple of typos here and there, but nothing to disturb the story.
Keep up the good work please :3
ann chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Beautiful, sexy, wonderfully written! A little too fluffy in the end, but thats okay...A really good job!
symphknot chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh well, this fic is really fantastic...Cartman and Kyle are fabulous, the love of Cartman From Kyle is obsessive, beautiful...i have a little word for this fic: thanks, is really really good! one of my favourites.
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Kyman in all its glory. I hear you're pretty notorious Kyman fan and I have read some stories of yours before. I must say, I truly enjoyed reading this one. Definitely one of your best!