Reviews for The Smoking Section
CommanderHusky chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Okay, this story was so freaking awesome! It has everything and it kept me going like few stories have. Although it was exhasperating sometimes at the point of wanting to yell those two dorks to tell each other how much they loved one another XD I seriously loved this story
And since it seems I can't read a fic without hooking it up with a song in my mind, I can't stop thinking about the final scene of this story, cinematically panning out as Avril Lavigne's "Rock and roll" plays out... XD
champe-de-bataille chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is perfect. My god. I just sat there soaking it all in, crying and smiling. I was so annoyed about being sick and missing school, but I come home to read this and I don't care anymore. This is absolutely beautiful. The flow, the pacing, the set up is amazingly well thought out. It is one of the first times I have ever felt so emotionally connected to a story and I love how this turned out. Your work never ceases to amaze me. But this one really topped it all off
PartiPooper chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Well it took a while for me to get around to reading this one, merely because the word-count was so damned daunting. But I've read it now, and I'm glad that I have. This was really good! I love so much about it! First off, it was inspired by a song that I really like, and I can appreciate that. You heard something good, and then you made something just as good out of it. Beautiful. Now, the way Eric and Kyle were characterised was great. I love how Kyle was this unsure guy who thought too much for his own - or anyone's - good. I love confident, sure-of-himself Kyle - you know that I do - but I love neurotic Kyle just as much. It's so true to the panicky Kyle we've seen on the show. And it was good of you to use the 'Stream of Consciousness' writing technique with him, when he was arguing with himself (Sheesh, how argumentative do you have to be that you'd argue with yourself? Haha!). And I loved how Eric was obsessive. Obsessively-In-Love Eric? Sign me up! And that obsessive love of his being returned? Sign me the /frick/ up! I love how well their first kiss was described - as a love letter, which was unique, and great in that. And the scene where they got freaky was great too - really well-written. I like how you made them all shaky and nervous, but still excited and passionate. Oh, and Kyle wearing Eric's t-shirt? C'mon, I /live/ for that shit. That is the air I breathe, my soul's sustenance, so thank you for putting it in there. It really /made/ that post-coital scene. The tension and conflict that followed afterwards was hard to read though. Not because it wasn't good - it was. I just wanted for my babies to be okay, but you just /had/ to hit the reader with angst, didn't you? You can't live unless you emotionally compromise us, can you? Haha! Yet despite that tension and conflict, you still managed to make it okay in the end, eventually, so I forgive you. It ended well too. I especially loved how the last line was the traditional fairy-tale ending, and yet the actual story was very far from a fairy-tale. It's an irony which sits so well. Also, this comment is a bit off-the-beaten-track, but I just had to say that I never knew how much I needed to see a teasing Kenny until I read that scene with him and Stan. When he put on that "sensitive" act, and said, "annual hair-braiding, reach-around slumber parties," I laughed so much, haha! Ahh, anyway, this was yet another amazing story from you. But did I expect anything less? Of course not! I never do. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
this was incredibly well written and adorable! I loved every minute of it 3
ImmortalFangirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful story! It was really descriptive and you have an amazing writing style! I have read a ton of kyman in my day. I mean a whole fucking lot and this is one of the best. I am a super stubborn person and usually if the fic hints at all that Cartman would be uke and Kyle seme I get weirded out and stop reading. But this... It didn't change my stubborn views on Cartman being the dominant one but it sure as hell was good enough to not stop me from reading. I encourage you to keep writing (hopefully more Kyman :3) and be proud of this! Thanks for the good read! ️
nath chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
woooowww, this fic is really hot, u are a great writter, congrats!
EbbyGothic chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It took me all day to read this but I made it. Holy fuck balls it's good. Amazingly descriptive and this little gem evokes such strong feelings as you're reading it. I fell so desperately in love with them from the beginning, feeling sorry for Kyle with his fucked up head. Then being honest, the erotic part made me so fucking horny. True, I was dying and actually needed a cigarette myself. Then when they both flipped their shit and wanted to die, I cried so hard (my tears almost became a fucking river of blood.) Then at the end I cheered, it's 4:30 am and I cheered not caring who I awoke from their slumber because I was so fucking ecstatic they worked their shit out. Because if you find happiness fuck the world, don't be an ignorant, arrogant ass and deny yourself. I love, love, fucking love this and will be reading it again later on. Thank you from the bottom of my little black heart.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
omg i loved this story and im not even a fan of them but dam that was really good
Kymania chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I loved this story. It was wonderful to read, your writing is beautiful and your characterisations were spot on :) This story deserves more attention and I wish it was loooonggger (cuz I am greedy hehe) My favourite thing is that kyle was top and you wrote it in such a way, that is was believable. Thanks for sharing.
MagicalSeaLard chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh Gandhi, I'm dying, I'm dying!

Son of a biscuit, I don't even know where to f #king start! Why the hell doesn't this have more reviews, first of all. This is perhaps one of the best fanfic I have ever read. Actually, one of the best piece of writing I have ever read.

I don't give a golly god damn what others think about slash or mature content over all, but this here piece is a stunning example of capturing and describing details and emotions. I was able to picture everything, and I could feel the emotions written. Along with this ability you obviously excel at, you managed to paint the characters perfectly, even if this was a bit romanticized. Either way, this piece was done so beautifully. You manage to evoke emotions and that, to me, is what makes a writing good.

Adding on, you gave length to this story and it is obviously you took your time writing this piece. If there were any grammatical errors, then I didn't see them or they were over shadowed or there was none at all. I wished there was more writers like you, especially here on fanfication.

Keep up the good work!
fvck chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS ASDFGHJKL GAH
Coolcass21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Jesus everything I read by you just makes me so damn happy. God I'm losing sleep because I refuse to stop reading this. You need to write books. You're so lucky school was cancelled today because of the snow or I would have missed school just to read this. Wonderful work.
Yamachinostalgia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OMG LOVE. XD
I'm seriously; this fic is amazing!
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Whoa, you write really nicely! I love how you set up this story, and the details and descriptions. There's a couple of typos here and there, but nothing to disturb the story.
Keep up the good work please :3
ann chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Beautiful, sexy, wonderfully written! A little too fluffy in the end, but thats okay...A really good job!