Reviews for Interline: Spotted Lines
RoseVered chapter 1 . 11/9
It's a pity it is already finished. I loved it!
Orion Hunts chapter 1 . 8/26
I just finished up the Interlines trilogy, and damn, you wrote an amazing addition! Phenomenal work, it was quirky and very well written. :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
That was really cute
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
u like how you put it but really almost all of them have chicken pox
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
HE SAID HE WAS PROUD! Waaahhh Jason finally!
Adolescent Olympian chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I think it was cute but a little OOC and a little unrealistic in reference to the plot Lifelines was following. You're incredibly eloquent though and on it's own this one shot is great. Since your a different writer I can expect this story to be stray from themes and motifs of Lifelines. Great job!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Loved this! It was pretty funny to read, and Jason makes a pretty good caregiver when he's needed, and to think he thought he would be the one getting meals, lol! Nice work :)
PSML chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Yay! I love it!
Renox27 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
hhhhhhhhhhh who though Jason would be the nurse XD. poor Timmy getting the pox for 2nd time sure is nasty
Tge Rambler chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Poor Jason... my cousin got chicken pox once when she was three and I had to babysit her. It was NOT fun. And Jason had to deal with four people at once... ugh. Poor, poor Jaybird.
Katie chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Haha, this made me laugh so much! Only in the Wayne household can something like that happen. I'm surprised Bruce didn't come down with the chicken pox too!
pekuxumi chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh jeez, I think I should feel sorry for those poor guys, but actually I'm completely loving this. I loved it from the very beginning, when Alfred thought Dick was convulsing because he was laughing so hard, til Bruce's discreed amusement by the absurd situation he came home to. So, so good. Wow, what would they all do without Dr. Thompkins? ('Leslie'? Uhh, Alfred, is there something going on there? XD) They would have infected Gotham completely without her. basically I was laughing all the time. What a nice change compared to my depressing stories Aww and Jason even got a 'I'm proud of you'! Now I feel bad, because in my story line he's still reluctant in his interaction with the batfamily. I guess you can't have the cake and eat it, too. Thank you so so much for writing this, I loved every word from it!
zenfrodo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I'm not up on current Batman lore, so I'm not sure who Damian is (and I want to smack the little spoiled brat)...but ROFLMAO...oh my bunnies.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow, this really sounded like "lifelines" and "interline"!