Reviews for Black and Blue
AnanyaxFAIRYTAIL chapter 26 . 9/19
AAAAAAHHHHHH! Soooooooo Gooooood! I loved this fanfic so so so much! I wish there was more! But sadly, all awesome stories must come to an end. I think you wrote this really well, and you have inspired me to write my own soon. Bye!
aww fuck. I'm blaming you for the water damages done to my computer...
Trin21 chapter 26 . 8/1
Best fnfic ever.
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 26 . 6/26
Honestly, I can't tell you how much you had me crying reading this. This story was honestly awesome and would to see more like this but for some reason Gajeel/Juvia botp is rare. Still great story!
AR14 chapter 26 . 6/3
Alright, this story was a good one and the way the story progressed and how the characters developed definitely felt like I was experiencing another chapter in the manga/anime. It just felt so Fairy Tail. While some characters seemed just a little OOC at certain points and others tragically not getting enough screen time, (like my man, Natsu) I still believe this story to shine well above much of the rest on this site, and that is not something I say lightly. Good work.
My name is Ariel
Rayne Eridge chapter 26 . 4/24
BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. HANDS DOWN. The way you portrayed Gajeel and Juvia's friendship, her dispair, her sadness... So perfect (might I admit that I cried a few times). Also I love how each character was so... Like themselves, your writing style never bored me and I didn't skip ONE sentence. Keep up the good work. Xx
Lataviya Brady chapter 1 . 4/23
"Very well written and detailed, I also like the kind of words you used for this chapter. Overall, very good. I was easily consumed into the story."
Gajeel was so cool here!
Random Person chapter 26 . 3/29
This was just so perfect! :) You are an amazing writer.
CrookedMoonlight chapter 26 . 3/28
Eeeek, i just spent six hours straight reading this from start to finish! it was brilliant! So perfectly paced! Not rushed or slow, you can see how much detail and thought you put into this story to make it the masterpiece it is! :-) i loved it :-) definitely going to check out your other fics now to! I always liked Evergreen and feel she is overlooked as a character but reading this fic has peaked my interest in her even more! Fab job you should be proud of this fic!
juviacaila chapter 21 . 3/12
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! I know i'm like super late at reading your already finished story but goodness are you gifted! I love the plot and specific settings and words you use to set the mood. Thank you for such a good story to spend my time on! Keep writing such amazing literature!
Allgirlstreehouse chapter 26 . 2/4
This, this was an amazing story
Grizzly chapter 24 . 1/11
Sorry i dont even have an account but your the reason i started reading fanfiction i love your stories even tho i dont have much to say i feel like i had to review hope it wasnt too late.
RoastedPorkchop chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
I've always thought of Juvia as somewhat annoying and clingy, but this story made me think twice about her. It's a really nice story :)