Reviews for Black and Blue
TabathaEvans chapter 10 . 5/11
Juvia would make an awesome mom. Hmmm, maybe she should adopt. I don't think Gray would object, given that he was adopted and knows how that can change a child's life.
soulsearcher1 chapter 26 . 4/19
Beautiful! Absolutely loved it! Great job!
Sushiie chapter 26 . 3/27
I just finished it. It takes time but god was it worth it. You write down the characters with a talent I can't start to describe. They're so human ! It's really hard to give complexity to a character but you made it, they all have their personality, their background, their weakness and fears... The main characters as well as the second when. So well-depicted I'm impressed. This fiction is fantastic ! It's captivating to say the least, sometimes touching, sometimes terrifying. It makes me cry and it makes me laugh. I called it an achievement ! So congratulation for the work. And most of all, thank you, for giving us the opportunity to read such a good fiction. Now I'm gonna take a look at the other stories you have written ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
OM...Goodness, so sad!:(
AnanyaxFAIRYTAIL chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHH! Soooooooo Gooooood! I loved this fanfic so so so much! I wish there was more! But sadly, all awesome stories must come to an end. I think you wrote this really well, and you have inspired me to write my own soon. Bye!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
aww fuck. I'm blaming you for the water damages done to my computer...
Trin21 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
Best fnfic ever.
x- Princess Koriand'r -x chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Honestly, I can't tell you how much you had me crying reading this. This story was honestly awesome and would to see more like this but for some reason Gajeel/Juvia botp is rare. Still great story!
AR14 chapter 26 . 6/3/2016
Alright, this story was a good one and the way the story progressed and how the characters developed definitely felt like I was experiencing another chapter in the manga/anime. It just felt so Fairy Tail. While some characters seemed just a little OOC at certain points and others tragically not getting enough screen time, (like my man, Natsu) I still believe this story to shine well above much of the rest on this site, and that is not something I say lightly. Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
My name is Ariel
Rayne Eridge chapter 26 . 4/24/2016
BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. HANDS DOWN. The way you portrayed Gajeel and Juvia's friendship, her dispair, her sadness... So perfect (might I admit that I cried a few times). Also I love how each character was so... Like themselves, your writing style never bored me and I didn't skip ONE sentence. Keep up the good work. Xx
Lataviya Brady chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
"Very well written and detailed, I also like the kind of words you used for this chapter. Overall, very good. I was easily consumed into the story."
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
Gajeel was so cool here!
Random Person chapter 26 . 3/29/2016
This was just so perfect! :) You are an amazing writer.
CrookedMoonlight chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
Eeeek, i just spent six hours straight reading this from start to finish! it was brilliant! So perfectly paced! Not rushed or slow, you can see how much detail and thought you put into this story to make it the masterpiece it is! :-) i loved it :-) definitely going to check out your other fics now to! I always liked Evergreen and feel she is overlooked as a character but reading this fic has peaked my interest in her even more! Fab job you should be proud of this fic!