Reviews for Hotel Transylvania 2 The Movie
I looked up Yuri's voice on youtube and found out he's the english voice of sasuke...i hate sasuke. but i REALLY like your character Gill, so i feel super conf;icted cause everytime im in a i-like-gill moment, sasuke comes up in my head and ruins it mina style. still...Gill is awesom
Can't wait for hotel Transylvania 3 I'm so excited.
flugzeug uberraschung schmetterling kulgscheiber gaensebluemschen krakenwagen wissenchaften nilpferd geschleschverkehr entchuildigonk krakenhaus aschenputtel kanarienvogel madrasher sackarre rasiaapparat sagheshpane polizei
calvin chapter 24 . 1/7
Great story. 1 of the best I have ever readed
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Thank you so much for this seniorcat. Honestly, this is DEFINITELY, the script they should use for the second movie. Gonna go read the third one now.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
bite him.
jjames thweatt chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
reat catfight would have been better if they tore each others hair out and riped clothing
callmemavy chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
I'm not sure I expressed myself correctly in the previous review, when I say "I like it at all" I want to mean that I liked your story in all its parts. I noticed in English what I had said previously is used to indicate something that was not particularly liked. Unfortunately, English is not my native language.
callmemavy chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
nice story, I like it at all, but just a thing, I've read 4 wedding from 4 different HT fiction and Mavis' wedding dress is always white, but in my opinion this kind of dress doesn't suit the Mavis' dark-goth style. I think she's better with a red and black victorian dress(I don't know if my thinking is influenced by the fact that I don't like white wedding dress even in real life, they're so boring and anonymous! I'm happy that my goth-girlfriend thinks like me), but it's just a mine opinion :-)
Anyway, nice job!
GracefullPhantom chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I love Griffin, he would totally be my best friend. I really like this first chapter, it's smooth and the grammar is right and I feel a little bad for saying this but unlike most Hotel T I can read it XD Sorry you know what I mean though I think.
DarkPrincess136 chapter 24 . 3/24/2014
I loved the perfect tenderness of the wedding it was a perfect ending. By the way the part where the spirit of Halloween gets sucked back into the gates of the underworld and drags Quasimodo with him... did u take that from scooby-doo and the witches ghost? His defeat reminded me of that scene.
graywolf77 chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
Nice little shout out to "The Three Little Pigs" story, although Wayne never struck me as the "huffing and puffing" type.
Sondardo chapter 24 . 3/6/2014
Wow... that was a beautiful finale! Everything was perfect, the tenderness, the sweetness, the fact that it was so romantic too... You did a great job with the buildup, making the tension, the nervousness and the excitement between Mavis and Johnny steadily growing.

I really loved your whole story, it was so touching, and you did a great job keeping the spirit of the movie intact, I felt like I was reading the script of Hotel Transylvania 2 at times, hehe!

I can't wait to read your sequel, and I hope that you'll have as much fun as you did right now! I'm not worried, I'm sure that your new story will turn as awesome as this one!
GoldDragonNinja chapter 24 . 3/4/2014