Reviews for Cold Case Day
becgate chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful! ! Loved every word! !
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Had a good laugh reading this. I could totally picture this happening. Great, great one shot!
Roxanne15927 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
OH STAHP IT. SHERLOCK STAHP BEING SO FREAKING ADORABLE.
I absolutely ADORE the stories you write in the Abby universe. I saved this story for when I was having a bad day, and a bad day came along, I read this, and now my day looks so much brighter.
I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to keep from giggling like a mad woman so my roommates wouldn't think I was crazy. My cheeks hurt from smiling.
Simply beautiful, hilarious, and sweet.
I wish I could pay you to just write these stories for me all the time. They are fabulous.
Words cannot describe how much I love this.
Ames chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
"This is an envelope full of cash," he said. "Are you hiring me as a hitman?"

What a great line, I chuckle every time I read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I thought from your 'Christmas Future' story that Sherlock does remember and treat both Sarah and Abby with more consideration than he treats anyone else because they are important to John. Also, can we have some Mcroft with Abby too?

I hope you write more of these ones though, much prefer them. I can't wait for when Abby is ready for school - surely Mycroft and Sherlock will both want Abby to go to the best private school possible and will pull strings to get her in at either a reduced rate or free of charge.
brothermine chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
aww I enjoyed this. I like your stuff good job!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Sherlock will never admit it, but I think he enjoyed it, just a little bit.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Very nice. Loved the dialogue. Loved Gladstone having been trained to be a distraction. Loved the talk between John and Sherlock about birthdays, and just how you wrote Sherlock at the party in general.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Very nice work. A little stressful for Sherlock, but he muddled through it without ending up with everyone wanting to strangle him. I do love that he's taught Gladstone how to serve as a distraction. Turning a pet into a tool for manipulation sounds exactly like him. I absolutely love these stories with Abby and Sherlock. You capture the detective so well and the kid is adorable. Great job.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Aww! I loved this, well done and thank you for writing it.
Hen chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That is so cute.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"Keep it. I'll forget something else that's important to you," Sherlock said. "Consider it an advance." - LOL, brilliant, and so perfectly Sherlock

Omg, the distraction thing was BRILLIANT! :D

Lovely, adorable story. :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love these little stories with Abby. She does not care how Sherlock tries not to interact with her she persists. And Sarah just cracks me up