Reviews for Confined
I absolutely LOVE Sherlock asylums fics, but my problem is that there aren't that many... at least that are even halfway decent. Yours. Well your fanfiction is simply brilliant. Fantastic! This fandom needs more writers like you. I really and truly hope you post and update real soon. Don't wanna take after Moffat and Gatiss ey?
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 5 . 3/11
I like this!
Please update?
A chapter 5 . 1/29
I absolutely love this story, it's so well written and I can't wait to read more!
Mina chapter 5 . 1/10
I've really enjoyed reading your story, please update soon! Can you put in a bit more of Sherlock reading John please?
svannah 'a hopeless fangirl chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
I want no I need more of this.

please.
Lisa Smithers chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Your plot is astonishing!
I love it!
I need to read more, and soon!
detectivejigsaw chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I know it's been a while since you worked on this, but now I'm curious. And intrigued by the concept. If you get inspired again, please write more!
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Please continue this! I love it so far and even with th unfamiliar situation all the characters are still very much themselves, amazing job, please please please don't leave this unfinished!
BestMerlinFanfic chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
pleaseee write moreeeeeeee!
DetectiveSilence chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
the violin. I love the violin. This is really well done. Sneaky John is sneaky. Mycroft is annoying. Great work!
Arty Diane chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Does Sherlock's perception of his surroundings depend on his mood or the people who he interacts with? How did the case go?

I hope John can form a support group and get Sherlock reunited with his violin!
IzzyPure chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
PERFECTION!
I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT! SHERLOCK GOT HIS VIOLIN! OH JAWN, YOU CARE! I LOVED IT!
MOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! :D :D :D :D 3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
YES YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Ok, it is absolutely amazing! Seriously! I love this!
StanaOmniaVincit chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I havnt actually read this but yay you posted a new chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Please update! This is so amazing!