Reviews for Confined
A chapter 5 . 1/29
I absolutely love this story, it's so well written and I can't wait to read more!
Mina chapter 5 . 1/10
I've really enjoyed reading your story, please update soon! Can you put in a bit more of Sherlock reading John please?
svannah 'a hopeless fangirl chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
I want no I need more of this.

please.
Lisa Smithers chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Your plot is astonishing!
I love it!
I need to read more, and soon!
detectivejigsaw chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I know it's been a while since you worked on this, but now I'm curious. And intrigued by the concept. If you get inspired again, please write more!
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Please continue this! I love it so far and even with th unfamiliar situation all the characters are still very much themselves, amazing job, please please please don't leave this unfinished!
BestMerlinFanfic chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
pleaseee write moreeeeeeee!
DetectiveSilence chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
the violin. I love the violin. This is really well done. Sneaky John is sneaky. Mycroft is annoying. Great work!
Arty Diane chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Does Sherlock's perception of his surroundings depend on his mood or the people who he interacts with? How did the case go?

I hope John can form a support group and get Sherlock reunited with his violin!
IzzyPure chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
PERFECTION!
I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT! SHERLOCK GOT HIS VIOLIN! OH JAWN, YOU CARE! I LOVED IT!
MOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! :D :D :D :D 3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
YES YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Ok, it is absolutely amazing! Seriously! I love this!
StanaOmniaVincit chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I havnt actually read this but yay you posted a new chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Please update! This is so amazing!
Samzi chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I can just imagine little Sherlock taking things apart. Giggles. Will Sherlock get his violin? Oooo.
IzzyPure chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
So. Amazing.
It was worth the wait. Well-written and awesome and GAH! I just love this. Update as soon as you can! :D