Reviews for I'll protect you
Crimson cat angel chapter 10 . 4/9
Love
Lady Death 16 chapter 10 . 3/2
It would have been great to see this continued.
Vickironica chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Nooooooo I need an update!
Shhhhhh chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I use this title a lot now, haha,
Anyway, please update? I am really enjoying it and it has been months!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Please write more soon.
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
This story is interesting to say in the least. I love it
theheartstourniquet chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
My name is Anna and I don't wish Thaddeus was never born! I know it's not me in the story but I feel like I have to explain myself! :,(

Nice story, yes. Veri good. Veri good.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I love love LOVE this story!

It's so original and an amazing take on the game. I never thought I would read a slender man fan fic, I'm so glad I have, this is simply brilliant.
pinkie chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
Omg this was soon cute ! Please update.
Rose-Moon-Wolf chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Omg this chapter is amazing! It's so cute but at the end! Can't wait for more! Fav story!
MinecraftedPocky chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Death to his sister, resurrect Nana, put dad in a padded cell, and have his auntie foster him after she moves to town. Oh and give Gerald to the wendigos please? I love this story!
When I was little my sister told me once that I was the reason our dad left and I didn't talk for days. I thought that if I was quiet and good then dad would come home. My grandma was a big supporter when that happened but she lived a long ways away. I wish I had someone like the "Tall Man" to help me. Something as simple as a sentence can change your whole personality and a lot of people don't understand that. One sentence can crush your life. I guess the Tall man for all of us normal people is our will to be ourselves and not mind what other people say.
Oh my gosh.
Your story
Just helped me
Figure out my life.
Thank you. . . .
CreepyImpalaAngel6787 chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
That was a good chapter...poor Thaddeus...I'm glad they are reunited, they deserve each other! Um...next..I dunno, I know it'll be interesting from the end...
Rose-Moon-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Love it! Need more! When will you be updating ?
Detective Max 1412 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
That was AMAZING! I really love this story. I enjoy reading it. Keep up the good work. ; 3
kittykat202 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Kat: yay update
Kitty: We love it so far
Kat: I feel bad for Wilson thought