Reviews for The Jumper Chronicles
FairyRave chapter 48 . 2/12
Okay, I have to say, you've created a brilliant story out of two different worlds and made a complexly wonderful combination. You've basically made Remus/John the bridge of both the wizarding worldand the muggle world, with fantastic characterization and perspective too. I don't know when or if you will update again, but I have to say that I practically adore your development of Remus's mindset, well, your story in general. So thank-you for writing this marvelous story!
MizzVicki chapter 25 . 1/10
Love the otter
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
please do not change actions unless they are directly relevant to your story. is there a personality change? make that clear. that said i can't imagine why you changed sherlock's reaction to mrs. hudson.
jewoven chapter 31 . 11/26/2016
thes sucks balls
synoir chapter 18 . 10/31/2016
this was a great chapter, in terms of understanding remus' psyche.
synoir chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
this breaks my heart, the sherlock sirius connection you made. this is so sad and beautiful. it is the biggest tragedy of the marauders that sirius had to be the traitor for years and remus had to live with that fact.
Virodeil chapter 48 . 10/21/2016
Awwwh... Sweet... Update, please... I've seen a version of John as a woman, and now I see a version of John as Remus Lupin... Nice. :) It's touching too, in so many places.
My only complaint was about Jakarta... as I live there. Haha. But thank you so much for including it in the first place. :) Just... there's no cow here round the 2000's; at most, the last time big lifestock was kept *inside* the city was round the 70's... and never in prominant places in the city. (For that, we must go back to before the 40's maybe.) Nice depictions, otherwise; and yes, pedicabs were still there even in the centre of the city in early 2000's, though by 2010 or so their use was banned except in the outskirts. Well, I admit, I was surprised that you took Indonesia into consideration, *at all*, so... :shrug: :) I guess it's already nice that you took notice. And yes, this place is a seeding and breeding ground for all kinds of crimes, given its characteristics - developing country, capital city of a rich but mentally enslaved people, a city-turned-metropolitan-turned-megapolitan in too quick a time, etc... Surprised you didn't include Ausy or NZ though. It's just a hop away...
Well, in any case, I'm looking forward for more. Please don't just stop here? I noticed you last updated in 2013, but nothing is impossible if you've got the will to write... and the time... and the space... and the tool... but I guess it all boils down to just the will to write. ;) I'd really love to read more! I want to see how Harry and his pals react to Sherlock, or if any of Remus' friends from the Muggle world will ever know about the Wizarding World...
Thank you very much for writing, and I do hope you'll write more for this.
All the best,
Rey
Bjalf chapter 34 . 9/8/2016
Too much straight out of the books, just from the viewpoint of Lupin.

I give up.
WingardiumLeviBook chapter 48 . 8/6/2016
I really love this story so much. I can't wait till the next update.
Aomina chapter 48 . 8/5/2016
this is seriously interesting! I'm hoping to see more of Sherlocks analysis of the wiz arcing world, though. Dude can deduce.
;)
Rabbit887 chapter 48 . 8/3/2016
I'm enjoying this so much!
UnicornCrazy chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
Since you have said you're not doing john/lock, patroni only change under true love, and Remus's patronus is now Sherlock... the only conclusion I can come to is that you're someone who actually recognises how friendship can, is, it's self a platonic form of love and can be just as bonding as a relationship. AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU SO MUCH! It bugs the hell outta me that so much fiction aimed at teens have unnecessary relationships shoehorned in and apparently only the person in the relationship actually gives a shit about saving the main character WHEN IN REALITY A DECENT CLOSE FRIEND WOULD DO THAT! So thank you so fucking much for that. xD I know HP and Sherlock as series both illustrate how friends will risk their lives for eachother but SOOOO many fans are like "Nooo they must love eachother!" And. I Just. THANK YOU OKAY.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 48 . 5/18/2016
Love this story! It totally does fit! It really does! It's pure genius in my opinion and I kinda feel stupid for not noticing it until I saw the summary for this one, lol. Thanks for writing!
MuggleCreator chapter 48 . 5/14/2016
I love this story. It's so interesting. I can't *wait* to see what you do with the rest of HP.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 48 . 5/6/2016
This story is so amazing! I just adore Remus POV stories, and him being with Sherlock is just too perfect. I know it's been months since the last update, but I hope you continue this! It's just so well written and interesting to read! Keep being awesome! :D