Reviews for The Jumper Chronicles
annemedwards chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Wonderful! Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/11/2019
When remus taught at Hogwarts he wasn't even 33. He isn't a leader but definitely not a follower. He won't be less intelligent than sherlock but rather less observant. It's a great story though.
Skie chapter 48 . 4/18/2019
Awww, I loved it! It was so sweet and remus being john was AMAZING! Brilliant concept and fantastic execution.
ManiacFan12 chapter 39 . 3/15/2019
I understood the Korean perfectly lololol
teenyttt chapter 48 . 1/7/2019
Lovely story! One of the best I've ever read! It was amazing how u managed to weave the two canon stories tgt my mind is absolutely blown and i freaking love this ️️️ look forward very much to the continuation of this story :) you did a wonderful job
Sparky She-Demon chapter 48 . 11/12/2018
Loving this story!
ribbon-acorn chapter 48 . 10/20/2018
This is probably my favorite crossover fic of all time. The John-Remus theory fits so perfectly! I know this fic is probably abandoned, but it would be amazing if you could finish it!
sawall chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
oh my god. i love the twist and turns in names without it being just out of blue, but some meanings and thought behind it that makes sense!
Astra Across the Stars chapter 48 . 8/16/2018
Hi-I was just reading this story again, and I'm realizing it's been years since it's been updated. I'm pretty sure I started reading this right around the time it came out, and I have really enjoyed it. I hope at some point you can update again because I'd love to see where this story goes.
cherrishish chapter 2 . 6/26/2018
for a moment I really thought his mom's maiden name was Watson XD it was Howell but I still like it. imagine if then he had a daughter with a muggle, naming her Emma Watson during the pregnancy but the woman passed away in birth, and the daughter was adopted by the Grangers and they named her HermioneRemus thought he couldn't be a responsible parent on his own because of his lycanthropy)
Rasi10 chapter 48 . 6/9/2018
Cool one there. Update soon!
MythologyStar chapter 39 . 5/20/2018
Oh my god.
I’m South Korean.

It doesn’t seem like you relied a hundred percent on google translate.

Colour me impressed.
MythologyStar chapter 38 . 5/20/2018
HAHAHHAHA
Well I was hoping the moment that Mycroft got involved that this would happen.

So glad it did
MythologyStar chapter 27 . 5/20/2018
This chapter...

I’ve run out of words to say but I want to say something beciandmekdkmsncn,dmskd

It’s fucking amazing. You, this. Him. Everything that pls in these words. Fucking amazing.
MythologyStar chapter 25 . 5/20/2018
Oh my god it’s the otter-sherlock thing...

Forgot what it was actually called. Did I even know what it was actually called?
Nevermind.

That scene made my throat hurt. You know, the kind that makes you want to swallow it down because it happens before the tears come?

You know what I’m on about.