Reviews for The Jumper Chronicles
Sherlock actually does remind me of Sirius, and now I'm wondering whether he'd remain loyal to Remus if he knew Remus is a werewolf...
Ah, Remus is definitely lucky that Mycroft doesn't know who he really is. Amazing chapter! :)
Is this Mycroft? Lovely chapter!
Great job with the chapter!
Remus is right - if everyone had the deduction skill of Sherlock, Legilimency and Occlumency would likely be useless. This story is really well-thought out. :)
Amazing chapter!
And Remus met Sherlock! I have to say, that's rather smart of Remus to hide his transformations like that...
Well, that answers my question from the previous chapter. Amazing chapter as always! :)
Ah, I see. So did Remus entirely bypass university and go to medical school directly? That's the only way I could see this timeline fitting...
Wow, I can see how Remus is becoming John already. This is brilliant so far. :)
Oh, Remus...I hurt for him and all that he's lost. Great job with the chapter!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 7/17
I like your take on Remus, and how similar Sirius and Sherlock are. I really hope you will update this!
Deanfan4ever123 chapter 48 . 6/30
This is so exceptionally well written! You're making me feel nostalgic just reading about Remus feeling nostalgic. And now I'm having sad throughts thinking about the events of the later books... Sirius' death, Tonks, and Sherlock's reaction to remus' death, and how he'd react to their orphaned son. Wow... and now I'm sad, but phenomenal writing! You built an entire world separate from the books or the show, and you managed to make the readers feel like we're a part of it too!
Espied7 chapter 48 . 6/25
Wonderful story. I don't even know where you'd take it if you came back to it, and Christmas was a pretty good endingthat said, I'd love to see more if you feel so inspired.
I would like to read more of your fantastic story. Too bad it's been abandoned :(