Reviews for The Jumper Chronicles
UnicornCrazy chapter 25 . 6/21
Since you have said you're not doing john/lock, patroni only change under true love, and Remus's patronus is now Sherlock... the only conclusion I can come to is that you're someone who actually recognises how friendship can, is, it's self a platonic form of love and can be just as bonding as a relationship. AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU SO MUCH! It bugs the hell outta me that so much fiction aimed at teens have unnecessary relationships shoehorned in and apparently only the person in the relationship actually gives a shit about saving the main character WHEN IN REALITY A DECENT CLOSE FRIEND WOULD DO THAT! So thank you so fucking much for that. xD I know HP and Sherlock as series both illustrate how friends will risk their lives for eachother but SOOOO many fans are like "Nooo they must love eachother!" And. I Just. THANK YOU OKAY.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 48 . 5/18
Love this story! It totally does fit! It really does! It's pure genius in my opinion and I kinda feel stupid for not noticing it until I saw the summary for this one, lol. Thanks for writing!
MuggleCreator chapter 48 . 5/14
I love this story. It's so interesting. I can't *wait* to see what you do with the rest of HP.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 48 . 5/6
This story is so amazing! I just adore Remus POV stories, and him being with Sherlock is just too perfect. I know it's been months since the last update, but I hope you continue this! It's just so well written and interesting to read! Keep being awesome! :D
Dew That Is Blue chapter 22 . 5/6
Loving this story so far! :D Although, Hope Lupin nee Howell (his mother) was a muggle, and Remus was bitten in his home at the age of 5 by Greyback as payback for something Lyall Lupin had said in front of him at the Ministry. :P Other than that, I can't fond anything to complain about. (Well, expect the Johnlock teases, but hey, what can you do? :) )
Books85 chapter 22 . 3/17
This is a more reasonable "reveal"of Remus's back story to Sherlock, but I must give credit interdimentionalhitchhiker84 fot recommending this in "Watson and Potter".

Of course Sherlock wouldn't just accept it!
Thanks.
Books85
Books85 chapter 5 . 3/17
This was last updated a while ago, but it is not marked Complete. I do hope that you will continue working on it as time (and Real Life allow). i do like this Remus, he picks himself up and keeps going, something we did not see Remus doing much in cannon.
Thank you for sharing your obsessions wiith us, your audience. Well done.
Books85
"Four more years' worth of debt "
Degrees in most of the UK are 3 years long, and are subsidised by the government for British and EU students. Only recently (as of 2012-13) have the fees increased from £3000 p.a. to £9000 p.a. which frankly, isn't much, especially as student loans are cheap as well. The point about being a mature student is valid, though. Some universities (the old London polys for example) however, have a large number of mature and working class students. I do like your story, but easily researched inconsistencies are jarring.
"one needed to attend uni before medical school"
Not really. One applies directly after A levels (high school). Eligibility is based on marks/grades. Typically AAA or higher. Often with Biology or Chemistry as a prerequisite. There is a patha for graduates as well, but the primary route is post A-levels.
Loli chapter 7 . 2/22
Thinking so little of Harry?!That's kinda makes you an asshole D:
Loli chapter 6 . 2/22
Poor Johnny-Remus those assumptions keep reminding him of Sirius :C
Loli chapter 5 . 2/22
I'm hlad Remus realized Sherlok is kinda a like Sirius xD
Loli chapter 4 . 2/22
Poor Johnny-Remus :C
Johnnyyou still a wzard! You still can do magic!
Loli chapter 2 . 2/22
Tha's nice that Watson wasn't just random name