Reviews for No Excuses
Bromigo1 chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice.
HunterMoore chapter 7 . 1/9
Amazing story, great ending. I really enjoyed reading this.
Haebris chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This was done well. I got caught up and pulled along by the narrative and it all felt extremely natural. The confusion that people can have about their emotions wasn't contrived and the reflection/self reflection on them was great. It was as long as it needed to be and I liked the time that was put into character time. Not enough fanfiction is focused enough on thoughts and feelings, which is where the weight in a story comes from, instead choosing to focus on things happening without giving them emotional context. This was a much better way to do it than Beast Out Of The Bag, which I admittedly stopped reading and gets a big booyah! from me.

All hail the infinite scarf!
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
HAHAHAHAH Your stories always make me giggle and grin uncontrollably. Also blush. Also I can feel my heart racing. Holy cannoli you're a good writer!

This fanfic might be the funniest one I've read EVER, by the end I was nearly in hysterics as well (which is bad cause I'm reading this at work lol)
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
It WAS perfect. So perfect. I really liked how a timid raven was leaving and then bravely turned around and had that whole "conversation" with bb. I liked the whole thing about bb not understanding what she was "saying"
Perfect!
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I liked the mention of moaning myrtle, I just imagined timid wailing and diving into a toilet.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"Aw man... my mouth is always getting me into trouble with Raven!"
BEST. LINE. EVER. (Within this context, that is)
I'm pretty sure i laughed as cyborg and robin.
Xenopsyche chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
A great contrast of their views, particularly Beast Boy's summary of the way their relationship progressed, and seeing how it broke through Raven's 'no one could possibly care about me' shell.

Once again, great chapter.
Xenopsyche chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
This was a great chapter, and while that's true for the whole story, this one in particular was a standout for me.
The idea of Beastboy asking around to get Raven's fans o send her something to cheer her up was brilliant, and I think you nailed Raven's reaction.

Great job.
Xenopsyche chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Because this story deserves to have more than 100 reviews:

This was quite hilarious and just generally ingenious. I think I nearly joined Robin and Cyborg after the "my mouth is always getting me into trouble with Raven" line.

Great little stand-alone, but I'm glad you continued it.
dj25taz chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I looooove this story so much omg you made my day
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh, this is great. And for a moment I was bothered by the lack of Raven's powers running amok. Then the delayed reaction came and it was glorious. Well done.
IcePrinc chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Oh, and you know what could be funny? Just a short chapter about Robin "paying" that guy Raven had a problem with a visit... A little darker side of Robin, influenced by a years of working with Batman. I see it a bit like that scene from Fight Club...
IcePrinc chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Thank you for this story, it was a nice way how to kill an hour or two.
Emilia chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That has to be the funniest/cutest thing I've ever read.