Reviews for No Excuses
oliwek1994 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Cliche as fuck, but I really enjoyed it, you know. You're a good writer, bro. ;_;
oliwek1994 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
DAT JOKE THO.
BB, your mouth is not the only thing that gets you into trouble with Raven. B)
Tsuuga chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
"Moaning Myrtle" xDD I'm currently going binge on your stories, and I have to say I'm very impressed. They are all adorable, well-written, and I just love little easter eggs like this. Rock on! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Rubbish
Bromigo1 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Nice.
HunterMoore chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Amazing story, great ending. I really enjoyed reading this.
Haebris chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This was done well. I got caught up and pulled along by the narrative and it all felt extremely natural. The confusion that people can have about their emotions wasn't contrived and the reflection/self reflection on them was great. It was as long as it needed to be and I liked the time that was put into character time. Not enough fanfiction is focused enough on thoughts and feelings, which is where the weight in a story comes from, instead choosing to focus on things happening without giving them emotional context. This was a much better way to do it than Beast Out Of The Bag, which I admittedly stopped reading and gets a big booyah! from me.

All hail the infinite scarf!
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
HAHAHAHAH Your stories always make me giggle and grin uncontrollably. Also blush. Also I can feel my heart racing. Holy cannoli you're a good writer!

This fanfic might be the funniest one I've read EVER, by the end I was nearly in hysterics as well (which is bad cause I'm reading this at work lol)
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
It WAS perfect. So perfect. I really liked how a timid raven was leaving and then bravely turned around and had that whole "conversation" with bb. I liked the whole thing about bb not understanding what she was "saying"
Perfect!
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I liked the mention of moaning myrtle, I just imagined timid wailing and diving into a toilet.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
"Aw man... my mouth is always getting me into trouble with Raven!"
BEST. LINE. EVER. (Within this context, that is)
I'm pretty sure i laughed as cyborg and robin.
Xenopsyche chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
A great contrast of their views, particularly Beast Boy's summary of the way their relationship progressed, and seeing how it broke through Raven's 'no one could possibly care about me' shell.

Once again, great chapter.
Xenopsyche chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
This was a great chapter, and while that's true for the whole story, this one in particular was a standout for me.
The idea of Beastboy asking around to get Raven's fans o send her something to cheer her up was brilliant, and I think you nailed Raven's reaction.

Great job.