Reviews for strip poker
Melody Masamune chapter 1 . 6/29
This is great writing. I could understand what I was reading and it flowed nicely. You're a an author with enough skill to write a book. Very good story, as well. Strip Poker was a smart idea. Though, I don't know how to play poker, so for the parts you described them playing I was a tad confused. Very good story. keep it up. I'm favoriting and following you.
Desirable Secrets chapter 1 . 6/21
Sounds just like her to go into a strip poker game because of her pride i really enjoyed reading this and loved the way you ended it.
aria chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Phew! Its hot here... great story :p
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
just sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Great one-shot.
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
that was really hot...they really can't resist...wow you narrate it with so much lust, irresistable but full of love-hahaha...i love this couple they really in love to each other...
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is just so brilliant. There are no words, just ... oh sweet Jesus. That comment about internationally recognized chickens made me laugh so hard. At first I totally thought they were going to get down to the, um, canoodling, right away, and I was like "noooooo I want to know who wiiiiiins!" but then they actually FINISHED IT and it was gorgeous. Brilliant job with the little time-lapses - it really kept it flowing. Thank you so much! I'm going to see if you have any other Fanfics in the fandoms I am in, because I really enjoy your writing style. Good work!
eurielle chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
so hot! omg.
Punk and Dragon Societies chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
loved it! it was very legit and true to Usui and misakis personalities
Lovely Bubbles 45 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
love it
EmpressPurple chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Masturbated to this
afomaf chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
you know how you mention what they did that morning? you should make a story of that! this is so good omg please update.
Person chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This surely is a third person POV : so descriptive 3
Guestlover0789 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Yes The pov! I loved this it was great fits characters !