Reviews for strip poker
addicted.strawberries chapter 1 . 1/19
wow that was a good read! one of the best smut fics i've ever read in maid-sama fandom...i somehow always loved it when authors try to incorporate usui's dirty talk, it just makes it hotter and sensual all the more! i barely understand anything about the game of strip poker but damn those sexual tensions and the way the intercourse was tastefully written just took this fic up a notch! good job writer-san :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
OMG
•_•
That was really hot . . .
Sterlingstarz chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Lol.. that ending. This was a bunch of fun! *coughs* I mean before it got too graphic... they certainly had fun tho *smirks then blushes* ahem soo good story!
Melody Masamune chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is great writing. I could understand what I was reading and it flowed nicely. You're a an author with enough skill to write a book. Very good story, as well. Strip Poker was a smart idea. Though, I don't know how to play poker, so for the parts you described them playing I was a tad confused. Very good story. keep it up. I'm favoriting and following you.
Desirable Secrets chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Sounds just like her to go into a strip poker game because of her pride i really enjoyed reading this and loved the way you ended it.
aria chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Phew! Its hot here... great story :p
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
just sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Great one-shot.
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
that was really hot...they really can't resist...wow you narrate it with so much lust, irresistable but full of love-hahaha...i love this couple they really in love to each other...
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is just so brilliant. There are no words, just ... oh sweet Jesus. That comment about internationally recognized chickens made me laugh so hard. At first I totally thought they were going to get down to the, um, canoodling, right away, and I was like "noooooo I want to know who wiiiiiins!" but then they actually FINISHED IT and it was gorgeous. Brilliant job with the little time-lapses - it really kept it flowing. Thank you so much! I'm going to see if you have any other Fanfics in the fandoms I am in, because I really enjoy your writing style. Good work!
eurielle chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
so hot! omg.
Punk and Dragon Societies chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
loved it! it was very legit and true to Usui and misakis personalities
Iconic Bubbles chapter 1 . 11/10/2013