Reviews for The Walls Listen
smilinginthedark chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So much better then the real deal :)
damonismyhomeboy chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Alas, I wish this was how season 5 had gone! What an amazing oneshot! I loved it :)
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was soo good,I wish it could've happened like that on the show but Noo they hate Bamon moments smh when Damon got her back they didn't even have a scene with her thanking him smh
Tati11 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was beautiful! My Bamon heart thanks you!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Luv luv luv this! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh more please!
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So damon care about bonnie because it looks like he wanted to save her for bringing her alive... I hope it can happen to the show but I doubt it. Thanks for the nice story. I hope for another chapter in this fic :-)
poetrylivemusic chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I love that even though Bonnie wasn't there physically. She was there. Even felt through Damon's frustration at her, she was there. I love the subtly of Damon's realization that she was gone. I love that he felt comfortable enough to let her hear everything he NEEDED to tell her. I love that he missed her. And most of all, I love the ending.
There is always something to be said about simplicity and you my dear have done a damn good job in leaving a legacy for Bonnie Bennett.
MyBadd chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautifully written.
KatFoxFiction chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Good story. Hoping you'll do a follow-up where Damon actually sets into motion his plans to bring her back. Meanwhile, great job:)
petrovascurls chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was really cute in a weird way. Damon's reaction, that is. I'd be more than happy if canon ended up being something along these lines, but...I think Bamon fans know better than to get our hopes up :( anyway, I had a fun time imagining how Bonnie might have been reacting to Damon's speech, and reading this whole thing :) amazingly written, as always :):)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Like it alot.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loving the angst, and Damon figuring out about Bonnie. Hoping for more chapters...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great start. What happened to Summer Smut?
missdalillamma chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved this especially the ending! And I also loved Damon's POV. Nice little drabble to kick of my day!