Reviews for The Art of Breathing
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 2/22
a few minor grammatical errors but overall a well-written and interesting story.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Update soon, please.
Slytherson chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
wow what's going to happen next and can harry still speak the snake language?
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Really cool story so far. I particularly loved how Iruka and Yuuto trained Naruto for the chuunin exam. Because that makes a lot more sense than the only training Naruto gets is how to summon toads (which he doesn't use for the exams themselves anyway)...
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I really like how the story is written/structured. I quite enjoy these snippets of life as opposed to what the story might have been like had it been written in the usual style/form.
I am looking forward to reading more of this.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
It's good. . . . .
jgood27 chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story, thanks!
ksecc1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I love HP/Naruto crossovers. And this one is quite well written. At this point, little has changed since Harry was added to the timeline. Hopefully he will do more than be a helpful spectator. Thanks for writing.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
great story :)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
charm13insomnia chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
looking forwards to the next chapter
Shebajay chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
kirallie chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Poor Harry having to deal with losing so many he had taught
tragicmat1 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I like this fic, though it's somewhat annoying you just skip every single fighting conflict this story has. I know it's probably not the point of the story, but I really think they'd be interesting to read.
Winter's Folly chapter 12 . 10/13/2013