Reviews for The Art of Breathing
uwishuwerecool chapter 13 . 7/30
more?
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 1/24
Looks like your version of Harry picked up Moody's paranoia. And it's a good thing in Sinobi world.
P.S. You know, you could show how training with Yugito and Iruka changed the results of Naruto's final battles.
Well, that explanation came a bit out of nowhere...? Unless he wanted to check their reactions, there was no reason to bring up the past lol
Noxy the Proxy chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Oh wow. Please update again, I wonder what happens to Yuuto next.
Rakaan chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
As neat as the story is, I don't see any reason for it to be a Harry Potter crossover in any way. You've not only changed his name, but his presence has not changed canon whatsoever. You might as well have had this be a normal Naruto story from some random ex-ANBU's perspective named Yuuto with some interesting anecdotes about Iruka.
neveryears chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
I've never read a story that so shamelessly bulldozes through plot-holes and avoids explaining the hows and the whys. I don't think I can praise you for the effort, but its certainly worth noting nevertheless.
jesi ki kage chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Aww. Poor ANBU. Anyways, great story! I love how you keep to the story line, but still allow for tweaks to incorporate Yuuto. I am very interested to see how the rest of the story plays out an if Yuuto will be forced to take a more open and active role in the cannon plot. Once again great job and please keep up the great work. I hope to read more soon, -Jesi Ki Kage
1sunfun chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Interesting.
Shadow of Flame chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Excellent job. You've captured and conveyed Harry/Yuuto's character very well. I'd be interested in more.
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
a few minor grammatical errors but overall a well-written and interesting story.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Update soon, please.
Slytherson chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
wow what's going to happen next and can harry still speak the snake language?
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Really cool story so far. I particularly loved how Iruka and Yuuto trained Naruto for the chuunin exam. Because that makes a lot more sense than the only training Naruto gets is how to summon toads (which he doesn't use for the exams themselves anyway)...
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I really like how the story is written/structured. I quite enjoy these snippets of life as opposed to what the story might have been like had it been written in the usual style/form.
I am looking forward to reading more of this.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 13 . 10/26/2013