Reviews for Ocean's Spirit
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/4
Ooh interesting start e u e
Psycho Kay chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
I SERIOUSLY CANNNOT WAIT FOR MORE
Assasin8 chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Well... This could be interesting! Most of this chapter seemed to be more sweet, motivation gaining time for the protagonists. But then the ending came and "surprise!" Wonder what happens next...? Well, update soon!
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Mackerel is actually really nasty
SonarTheHedgehog2 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
This story needs to omg find ma Berries! omg hoohahaohah! found ma Berries jk
aokochan17 chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god, this story is soooo amazing, I love it! It should deserve much more attention from people!
Your writing is also awesome and I really love the twists and thrills in the story! Especially the team (mainly Haru) being in danger now!
I'm really curious about the continue! What Haru's parents will do and what wil happen at the tournament.
Good luck with the writing :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Must save Rin so that him and Haru could have cute kids with killer teeth. And their parents sound too fishy, maybe they are being controlled by evil. I think we are being bamboozled somehow. Try harder author!
EclipseKuran chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Looks like shit just hit the fan... Again. Please update soon.
Ldrmas chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Noooo get them out of here they'll ruin the plans everything!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
"Today we ride" great line you are a genius. Where do you come up with this stuff? I love how Rei us getting more love. He's my favorite anime character. I love the visual of the three of them shapeshifted while Haru rides Makoto. They aren't afraid to look like idiots and have fun. It's what Rin would've wanted. He wouldn't want fear of water consume them and eventually cripple them. Interesting to see his parents back in Haru's life. I wonder why all of the sudden now. I only guess that the want something, which is usually the case when family appears out of normal. Overall great chapter. I can't get enough of your writing style. I want to some fan art with the four of them riding the waves together like imbeciles. YOU ROCK!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Warrior Nun chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Those guys are such dorks, it's adorable! ...Adorkable!

And also...Haru's parents?! OAO
EclipseKuran chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
I'm really wondering how Gou will tie into all of this. Please update soon.
SonarTheHedgehog2 chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Oceans waves in a freshwater pool was a great idea. I liked how you described it with your writing style. Mikoshiba is such a mofo bastard by just toying around with them. He seems a bit too overpowering right now. God can't wait for next chapter to see what unfolds. Keep up the great work!
SonarTheHedgehog2 chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
NO NO NO NO NAGISA I NEVER TOLD NAGISA I LOV- ahahaha, Rei so close to being crushed, oh the suspense killing me. Seijuurou's wicked grin and diabolical plan is so evil how can anyone write something so twisted? Author must be diabolical too ;), oh the madness!?