Reviews for Labyrinth Crossover
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
the-bunnys-echo chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
Loved this story. Labyrinth was one of my favorites as a kid. Plus my sis had a crush on David Bowie so we watched it all the time ). And the turtles rock! Thanks for the story.
Mambha chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
I really like this story. :D Great job!
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 12/18/2005
This story rocks! I loved Drelic, Koppel, Didymus and his dog.

"Don't fear, Sir Don," Didymus said fearlessly. "This bridge hath lasted a thousand years." He gave it an experimental tap - and the whole thing collapsed as Donnie reached the middle. It was lucky the tree Didymus had come from was tall and long, otherwise Donnie would have had nothing to grab a hold of and he would have, for the second time, plummeted down into the Pit.

"Oh! Not good . . . Not good . . ." Donnie groaned, looking down from the branch he was gripping.

"Um, seemed solid enough," Didymus said calmly, as though Donnie was in no danger, and the Pit Of Forever Pain wasn't there.

I think that was my favourite part. Good work!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
That was pretty cool. It happened exactly like the movie. I was hoping for maybe a little twist to it. Like you get Mikey and Raph to have some action but eh... oh well. TTYL

Lone Warrior2 chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
Yay, now I actually know the words he is singing. I was always wondering about that. I'll read more later. Its a bit late right now. Tomorow hopefully is when I will be able to continue this.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Whoa, cool chapter. Good job. I'll read more another time but that was great. TTYL.

Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
Very nice idea! I hope that one day you'll write a Labyrinth Fic on it's would defintly be something great!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
Whoa, cool. I liked this chapter. I loved the part where Raph and Mikey turned down her offer. There was no way she would keep her word, she wanted them too. Great job. I'll read more another time.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 4 . 9/28/2004
This book is really cool. I like how you put your own little twist on one of my favorite movies. Well, I'll read more tomorrow, that is enough for now.

TTYL.

Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Wow that was cool. This looks awsome. I'll read more of it tomorrow or something. It rocks. I love the movie labrynth. I thought Jareth was so cool. I can't wait to find out what happens next, but I should go. TTYL

entertainingpeeps chapter 9 . 9/2/2004
Very fun, very original... I liked it. :)
KristalRozes chapter 9 . 6/16/2003
I must admit I first found the idea odd.I love both movies so I thought I'd give it a shot,and O am glad to say I am plesantly suprised!
DemonFox38 chapter 9 . 4/13/2003
Wow! What an intense story! This was an awesome piece of work.
Danceingfae chapter 9 . 9/27/2002
Hi, I just wanted to comment that I have loved the movie the labrynth fo r a long time as well as the tmnt, but never thought of having a crossover. I love your own twist and turns, such as playing with kitty's, uh, kootles, oh darn, Kopple's name. As well as having the guys turn human for such a short time. Great character development with Navaura. I liked how she related to David Bowie in this, although i'm not sure if she was suppose to.