Reviews for Never Letting Go
randomanimefan123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This was a fun read. Every detail in the story is perfect! I like "shameless Ereri smut" as much as the next Ereri shipper. But the emotion in this story was beautiful! Keep up the great work!
ChungHee22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This story is so good. You really need to make a multi chap about how they got together! _
Erlevien chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This is wonderful :)
babo123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Gosh I love semi-angsty ficlets like this with a happy ending. Always leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
O/O s-so CUTE! I LOVE THIS!
Nee Kuchiki TT3TT chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I'm blushing so cute.
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was just so beautiful. Clearly; obsessed with your writing and your wonderful stories. If only time itself stopped around me so I could just sit here, reading; forever and ever until the time comes for this mortal soul. *sigh* Eagerly awaiting new chapters and stories you have yet to share! For I am 'Never Letting Go' of this... :''')
lostnumber chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love your writing oh god it made me cry so much. I always hated war because they parted couples but i love how they end up meeting each other again T-T
Giovanna Vargas chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
The was so great and sweet ! One of my favorite pairings of all time, I really should have a sequel it was so good
Hannahble chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
awwwwww :'C All my feels. Sooooo sweet I love it! :D Great writing style too :)
atissueoflies chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
this made me cry TT-TT this is so beautiful. TT-TT
Anon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Man, I've always been a sucker for those "finally-meeting-again" stories and I completely lost it at this one. It was beautiful, and your writing style is amazing and thanks for coming up with this story :D
McCormick Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
So hot and beautiful, i loved it thank you for writing this ;0;
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Have I mentioned how much I love how you write? If I haven't I am terribly sorry. X'D I love your one shots, whether they are small or big or whatever. I love how you write because you always do well with expressing the characters emotions so well. It's so vivid. :3 Another awesome one shot my friend!
Tokyo-ghouuls chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
OH MY GOD. OH MYYY GOD! I CAN'T. WAY TO BEAUTIFUL FOR ME TO HANDLE! CURSE THIS. I FEEL LIKE CRYING! FROM NOW ON, EVERY TIME I READ A SAD ERERI FANFIC I'LL READ THIS TO CHEAR ME UP. GOD!