Reviews for Lessons
Vilinye chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Curiouser and curiouser, indeed
beixuu chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
mola mazo¬° sigue con ello¬°
Vilinye chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh, that scene always hurts. And are you going to do more with her as a little girl or not?
pirate buttercup chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
This is a really interesting idea. It had vaguely crossed my mind a couple of time, but I dismissed as I didn't have any idea where to start. I think something regarding the collection of photographs Melody has at the orphanage would be interesting - Auntie Kay's motivations and Melody's thought on them. I don't know what your knowledge on the old series is like, but it would also be cool to see Melody learning old and new doctors, companions old and new etc. Though, presumably she didn't ever see further than 11 before going to university, otherwise she would know that killing 11 would be pointless (because she would already know the existence of 12 etc). And something explaining Kovarian's concept of time too - I mean, she's trying to kill a time traveller, and clearly she has access to time travel technology too. And (I'm on a roll here) Melody's first theft. (whether or not with Kovarian's guidance and permission is up to you. Well actually, it's all up to you.)
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I think this is going to be a interesting story, i can't wait to see where you go with it.