Reviews for A Gift of a Heart
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 10 . 4/13
This is a lovely fic, it makes me so happy X'D
Cyroclastic chapter 19 . 1/2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zela Night chapter 19 . 11/13/2017
This is touching and heartbreaking and agony.
I want to cry,but I feel content at the same time.
Thank you for writing this.
Maleficus Animus chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
Every time i reread this i cry. (I read the epilogue, of course, but i already commented there the first time i read through) It's such a wonderfully drawn story. It never ceases to make me so giddy and gleeful and heartbroken and full of agony; to provoke such and array of emotions is a great accomplishment in writting i applaued you. Until next time~
SunlitDarkness chapter 19 . 5/1/2017
Hi friend. Congrats on your mission! I'm proud and excited for you; that's a big step in your life. I just wanna let you know that this is my 3rd time through this story. I love it dearly and this is some of the angst that I hold closest to me. Thank you for all you've done.
Brisalad chapter 19 . 4/24/2017
I absolutely loved the first 14 chapters or so, the bond between Maddie and danny was just so sweet and amazing, I adored it and I loved how the mum figured it on her own too. you did an awesome job writing the characters and I loved the general plot and the ideas are totally outstanding and your writing skills is awesome. I wish Jazz played a bigger part in this story, but the emphasis placed on the parents was good enough to replace that. I do not understand the epilogue at all, there wasn't much about vlad in the whole story and then you left the last chapter that was very long being nearly all about danny and vlad, seriously? I would've preferred if it was between danny and his dad or something. That's my own thoughts, for me I'd skip the last chapter the next time I came back and read this lovely story, but anyway that's my thoughts. thanks for taking the time to write this and to complete, it's much appreciated.
The-Pug's-Quill chapter 19 . 1/27/2017
Excellent story. This was very good and I enjoyed reading it.
Maleficus Animus chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Ohmygooooooood my aching heart! This is a magnificent peice. Holy shit that epilogue. Wowowow and owowOW i love all your theories and i fucking love the immortal headcannon. Aaaah. So good. So freaking GOOD. I love you. Thank you for a lovely story.
Krista Perry chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
Aw man... I almost made it through the whole fic without crying, and then you went and killed me with Vlad and the hen. I had to take a 10 minute break and wash my face in cold water.

And BAM, Marvel Universe and Danny takes a bullet for Spider-man because of course. :D

The paint fight made me cackle.

And the rest. The END. Oh, my HEART. I think it grew three sizes. Happy endings are all the sweeter after a trip through hell.

Bravo, Alexa Piper. Bravo!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Nicely done, definitely a very interesting concept with how he unintentionally turned Maddie into a half-ghost in this. There is some very good interactions here between Danny and his parents. Overall, great job. Thank you for writing and posting!
clamche chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
I adore this idea of both Maddie and Jack respecting Danny's secret and even keeping away from discovering themselves!
You're a splendid author!
clamche chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
I love the end of this chapter!
Your story is realistic, profound and well-thought in details. Also, the characters are so 3D.
clamche chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
Awesome revelation! That was touching!
ghoost chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
I absolutely loved your story! The way you took these characters, developed them into something MORE than what it seems, and played with the possibilities was magnificent. I love the idea of immortality that comes with halfas, and the way you formed the last chapter with all these different snapshots and hints of the MARVEL universe as well as Danny teaching (the idea of him teaching seems so Dannh-like now that I've read about it) was brilliant. The Danny in your story was so selfless yet at the same time flawed and I fell in love with your story. I love how you took this seemingly small, Maddie-centric idea, and created this touching story about growing up, family, and friendship. You are an amazing writer, I hope you continue to write, whether it be for personal joy/relief or for the purpose of others. I hope you have a great day and I'll be on the lookout for some more of your stories!
Girl-of-Action chapter 19 . 1/28/2016
... Wow. Just wow. You have no idea how this fic has messed with my emotions. One moment I feel like crying, then smiling softly, then back to near tears, and finally grinning like an idiot. I found it near impossible to set it down; it was a wonderful read, especially when I was sick and had nothing to do but curl up into a ball with some reading material as company.

The character development was probably some of the best I've ever seen. I can definitely see all these characters reacting the way they did, with not one OOC moment. Thank you so much for writing the epilogue btw. I'd hate if it ended on an angst-y note and felt that the way you ended it gave everybody closure. Vlad has his full power back, he and Danny are actual friends, the Fenton parents are together, the rest of the cast are content with their mortality... *ties a cute red little bow around this fic* Perfect.

Thanks so much for writing. :)