Reviews for Everybody has to be stronger- A Hunger games rewrite
beserkerbeast chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
love this story so far, great job, the torture was dark, but a twist I haven't seen before
love to see more
BB
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Thought I'd written a review 4 this story but don't c it up. I really love it n wish more ppl would read it. Perhaps encouraging u to do a continuation thru a retelling of either Catching Fire and/or Mockingjay. Loved all the twist n turns of this story, great job!
Doc.amaro chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Really enjoyed your story and all the twist. I'd love it if you did a Catching Fire and/or a Mockingjay continuation of this!
Bella chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
It's ok, I like how you changed some things- it would be less interesting if you just wrote the story over. But Sometimes it doesn't make much sense- the first three sentences about the train. Why is it fitting that a train pulls them to their deaths? And when Peeta leaves Haymitch's bathroom and Katniss is waiting for him. He isn't scared of being there, but why does this mean he is stronger than she thought? Overall ok, though. :)
Leah97 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
This was sooo perfect! Please write a sequel, please please please it'll be fabulous!*-*
NormyMellark99 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Loving this story so far! Can't wait to see how you write the rest! Great job! :)
I want Starbucks chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
awwwww
guest12 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I really like the story, i think catching fire would be great to write you could do a pregnant katniss story or really go in to katniss emmotions or show catching fire if katniss was willing to speek to peeta, i mean who does gale feel about this?
Update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Hmm, a bit fast paced, but pretty fine chapter. No offence, but you could at least thank peaple for their reviews! I'm an author too on this site, and I have only got four reviews for one of my story's, but I keep trying! Maybe it's just that your story didn't catch enough attention yet, like mine. And also, I would LOVE it if you wrote catching fire!

Always your fan,
Stella.
I want Starbucks chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
yayayayayayay!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
:-)
Milarqui chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Holy shit.

I certainly didn't think Katniss would have it in her to not only kill Cato, but to actually torture him. Even if she managed to enter a fugue state while doing so, it is going to affect her.

And Foxface... she could have killed Peeta, but she didn't. Not sure if she was doing him a favor or just hoping that, whatever happened, would be worse for him than just dying. :( At least, she got out of the game on her own terms.

I think you should write Catching Fire first.
Milarqui chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Holy shit. Katniss and Peeta have killed the four Careers in one round! (Well, I assume so, unless Cato chose to do a runner, but either way it was quite impressive). The only pity is that Rue is now dead, and, damn, even knowing it was going to happen does not detract from the sadness.

As far as I know, the only person that is still alive and kicking is the District 5 girl, and who knows where she is.

Though, now we have a bit of a problem. Will the guys in charge of the Games do the change where two tributes of the same District can win if they survive? Because, if they don't, then it is clear that they might kill themselves, or something like that.
myspacepatrick chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
:-)
Milarqui chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Y'know, you could have added the thank you to a chapter. :(