Reviews for The Many Advantages of Saint Marie as a Honeymoon Destination
Countess of Cobert chapter 8 . 5/4
Super super ending, I love it. Beautiful writing throughout this whole story - you had these four spot on, and I've loved it. Thank you so much for writing.
Countess of Cobert chapter 7 . 5/4
This was lovely writing again. Martin in his element, Richard being Richard...lovely.
Countess of Cobert chapter 6 . 5/4
I loved how you bounced the same conversation between the two couples. Lovely idea. I also love how Martin and Louisa both now know everything that is going on regarding Richard and Camille.

This was not the way I anticipated this chapter was going to go but I love it all the same. Great for Martin to have one of his medical moments. Hopefully Richard will now have one of his moments and realise that Camille likes him too! Hopefully the thought of losing her might spur him along.

Wonderful comebacks for Camille as well. Spot on.
Countess of Cobert chapter 5 . 5/4
Okay so in the middle of this if there had been a wall to hit by head against it would have been hit - such a typical Richard moment to miss the MASSIVE carrot Camille was shaking in front of his nose. Seriously that woman gets all the points available for trying and failing :-( But anyway...now at the end, he might be about to do something very good, so I might forgive him! Great writing.
Countess of Cobert chapter 4 . 5/4
I loved the reference to Stewart and of course go tit straight away...made me laugh out loud. As for the rest of the chapter...spot on, again. I love Louisa being her perceptive self and how quickly she read Camille - that was spot on. I like that Martin cuts straight to the chase with Richard - again very in character. Great work.
Countess of Cobert chapter 3 . 5/4
Ahh, that happens to my chapters all the time. I have a plan and then wham I start writing and it goes another way. This was great. You have Richard spot on. You see those moments on screen with these two - they get so close, they hesitate, they are thinking about saying something - and then the moment is gone and neither of them brave enough to face it again. Obviously, I am hoping that bc this is fanfic and these two are amazing, that one of them will take the plunge at some point. Either way though, beautiful writing.
Countess of Cobert chapter 2 . 5/4
Oh my...Martin is so impertinent and you have got him spot on. The interaction between Camille and Martin is exactly what it should be. Richard's reaction to his cousin is good too. I think Richard would be a little phased by Martin - despite many of their similarities as characters - because Martin is very brusque and impertinent. Richard is many things but around strangers he is more contained and polite than Martin and you've depicted that well here. Richard is more scared of being judged than Martin. Great work.
Countess of Cobert chapter 1 . 5/4
Okay...so I have watched both shows so I can't comment on whether other people will follow it. Oh my goodness though...I LOVE this. Richard and Martin are related - that makes absolutely perfect sense. They could be related. They really are quite similar. I'm not sure which of them has worse social skills! I love this concept, and I am eagerly going to devour the next seven chapters. Thank you for creating such a great concept.
Sweepeaspatch chapter 8 . 6/6/2019
Just found this story today and I'm so glad I did! Perfect remedy for an awful week. It's lovely to see a cherished relationship from the sidelines, especially from such equally interesting characters. Thank you so much for giving us a story worth remembering. S/P
Luise chapter 8 . 7/29/2018
Brilliant!
Youve described Martins and Richards personalities perfectly!
And to include Anthony - genius!
At the point when they were sitting in the jeep coming from the clinic I couldnt help feeling as if two Vulcans were talking to each other very logically!
Great, simply gorgeous!
I hope you will find the time and muse to continue writing new Richard / Camille stories because you are more than talented!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2018
This is one of the best crossovers ever.
gabaroo chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
loved that "remix". thanks for a fun read
gabaroo chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Love how you got Ben's character, Stewart in there! Fun stuff, and in future potential fodder for a different storyline?
gabaroo chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Literally laughed out loud. Love your writing!
gabaroo chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Oh, what kind of hat was it?
So excited to find this crossover as I love both shows.