Reviews for A Beautiful Collision
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 2 . 4/7
this is really good, and riddle is very happy to manipulate harry through his primal emotions isn't she ;)
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 4/7
oooh very interesting! female riddle! mega plot twist!
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Alright, so I spent a few hours (which, sadly, isn't an exaggeration) looking for this story again, and I gotta say, I really hope that you decide to pick it up again. I actually got an idea from this for a similar fic, only with a male Riddle where he and Harry become friends rather than there being a romance, but I seriously doubt that I could do the concept justice. Which is a shame, really, because people always write anything with both Harry and Diary!Riddle as them being enemies, reluctant allies, or a couple, but never as genuine friends. But I digress. At any rate, this story is really something special, and I hope that, if you do decide to drop it permanently, that you find someone to adopt it, because it really is a brilliant concept. I don't mean to badger you, but a definitive "yes, I do plan to return to this story some day," or "no, I'm going to leave it as is," would be great.
PoseidonsWrath5 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
love the story and hope you come back to it soon
patches7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I loved this. Hopefully you'll pick it up again one day.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I just read chapter one, and I have to say that I'm really interested already. I'm kind of sad that you don't seem to be working on this anymore, since it's a really interesting concept. If you ever do decide to pick this story up again, I'd love to see what you do with it.
Ace of Hate chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
are you going to post another chapter to this? it is quite interesting.
SpongebobRoundpants chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
you should continue this thing. not only it is original but it is also interesting
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Lazov chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
"Romance".

Hah.
Ronelin chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Very enjoyable so far. I hope you plan on continuing it, I haven't read anything quite like it and that is quite the cliffhanger to leave it on! Thanks for writing!
senpen banka chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Excellent story! Can't wait for more!
jayley chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
that was unexpected! and the story seems pretty unique to me. just the one thing, the map doesn't show the 'come and go' room, so they'll need to say that the hp and tmr dots disappeared into the wall or something