Reviews for A Beautiful Collision
Timeportal88 chapter 3 . 1/18
Hey so I don't know what the chances are that you'll ever resurrect this story but I really hope you do. I loved Thunderstorm and this one reads just as well. There's some issues here and there with pacing and character development but overall it's a great story that I'd love to see continued.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
My review for the third chapter was mostly opinions. I wasn't trying to strong arm you into following a preset format anyways. I just got carried away writing my predictions for how their relationship would grow and all. I'd even prefer you not use alcohol as an instigator at all- it really is cliché. That is, if you return to this story at all . . . Hint Hint. Yeah, sorry if I'm being pushy- it's just so sad for a story this unique and this wonderful to be left by the wayside.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Oh man, I love this. You manage to separate him from Ron and Hermione with literally no bashing and you've got a very plausible reason for his spending more time with Riddle. It's easy for anyone who's read the books to assume that while Dumbledore might believe in second chances for the fifteen- probably sixteen by Harry's third year- year old Riddle, he also is an opportunist and would see a contained Riddle as one of the best defenses Harry could have against the evil(supposedly) Sirius Black.
There's also the fact that you're not rushing into a romance with two people separated by three years in age. You're keeping with the fact that in canon, Riddle was practically asexual, and this wouldn't change if he/she was female. Of course, that doesn't mean she's incapable of feeling attraction- it might just mean that she learned occlumency early enough that she unwittingly blocked out those 'pesky emotions,' which led to her later sociopathy. Any relationship she has with Harry will probably start out with respect, move into a stage of friendship that neither will acknowledge, then moving into some minor affection, before some kind of awkward situation(Riddle ends up getting drunk at the Yule ball for whatever reason? . . . although drunk sex is kind of cliché). And then the characters will pretend it's a physical attraction only for a while, before finally admitting that they truly feel affection for each other and eventually maybe even love sometime near the end of the story. I love how everything you're writing seems canonically correct- I was a bit worried when you mentioned Harry's core, but then I realized you actually just meant that his muscles were protesting, and not some mythical ball of light that turns out to be a soul and the source of a human's magic. I love your writing style, the story itself, and your characterizations. Now, if only you'd continue it, I'm sure this story would get a lot more publicity/kudos. Most stories, if they're not one shots, really start picking up in favorites/follows/reviews sometime around the fifth or sixth chapter. Really, I'm just trying to entice you to keep writing. This is an excellent story and I'm devastated to find it abandoned.
Lady Loki of Asgard chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
I love the story. Please continue. If you have writers block, message me and I'll brainstorm.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I truly hope you will get back to this one day. Though looking at your profile doesn't give me much hope.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Update...
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
this is really good, and riddle is very happy to manipulate harry through his primal emotions isn't she ;)
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
oooh very interesting! female riddle! mega plot twist!
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Alright, so I spent a few hours (which, sadly, isn't an exaggeration) looking for this story again, and I gotta say, I really hope that you decide to pick it up again. I actually got an idea from this for a similar fic, only with a male Riddle where he and Harry become friends rather than there being a romance, but I seriously doubt that I could do the concept justice. Which is a shame, really, because people always write anything with both Harry and Diary!Riddle as them being enemies, reluctant allies, or a couple, but never as genuine friends. But I digress. At any rate, this story is really something special, and I hope that, if you do decide to drop it permanently, that you find someone to adopt it, because it really is a brilliant concept. I don't mean to badger you, but a definitive "yes, I do plan to return to this story some day," or "no, I'm going to leave it as is," would be great.
PoseidonsWrath5 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
love the story and hope you come back to it soon
patches7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I loved this. Hopefully you'll pick it up again one day.
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I just read chapter one, and I have to say that I'm really interested already. I'm kind of sad that you don't seem to be working on this anymore, since it's a really interesting concept. If you ever do decide to pick this story up again, I'd love to see what you do with it.
Ace of Hate chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
are you going to post another chapter to this? it is quite interesting.
SpongebobRoundpants chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
you should continue this thing. not only it is original but it is also interesting
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 12/13/2013