Reviews for The Gate Keeper
Sabie0521 chapter 5 . 2/20
I really hope you continue this soon. :)
WeirdCornChip chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
This is such a cool idea. I really enjoyed reading it so far. Please tell me if anyone takes it up. I hope you find motivation! :D
dixonhpboosh chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Please continue you this, if you need help you can ask I am sure several of us (me included) will be willing to help.
avengerbrink chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Great story love it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Please continue the story
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I really think you should try to continue this.
This story is pretty good & shouldn't be abandoned.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow! That was random!
Impressive, but still random. Right about now Harr must be wearing a "WTF" face.
usagirokudo chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I ALREADY LOVE THIS STORY.
Update? Pleaseeee?
sdevil chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
please update
Lawrian chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
please continue! This fic is really interesting, it's a great idea.
NitaIce chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I love this! Very well done. Take all the time you need to get inspiration back. I, myself, am currently stuck on my three stories and am looking through others to get some form of muse back. It works in small bursts. maybe you could try that?
neveryears chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I'm honestly curious where that form of address (my lovelies) comes from. I see female writers (especially bloggers) use it frequently. From my perspective, if someone called me their lovely to my face I'd think they were being sweetly condescending, totally creepy, or they were the reincarnation of Dolores Umbridge.

Is it a cultural thing (I'm Canadian)? A generational thing? A gender thing? Or something you picked up on the internet? I must know.

Aster
UniCryin chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Omg I'm so looking forward to reading this story! :D Hope the next update comes soon! :)
thebellimelli chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Sounds really cool. I hope you write more :)
god of all chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Great chapter and story so far pleases. Continue this story soon.