Reviews for Summer Surprise
plpm chapter 34 . 7/8
I loved this story it can't be over, it just can't. Sequel please.
harryislife chapter 34 . 6/16
I really liked this, I think it would've been nice if they ran into Snape, bit apart from that it was really good.
Izzy Rigas chapter 34 . 3/12
Beautiful story.
... GENIUS th best fanfiction i have read also the story plot was sooo amazing!
I am absolutely in love with this fic!
So fluffy that it made me wet myself in fear! I HATE AFFECTION!
I love it!
It's 'bout bloody time! I thought she'd figure it out sooner! Great story!
Hormones get in the way of hating. Bloody overruling!
I swear if this were real and I was Lily, I would have had a wide vocabulary of colorful swear words ready for verbal attack! I mean, I'd have murdered her, but there'd be way too many witnesses! Bwahahahaha!
I love your a/u! It gives me that 'this is what's happening, so deal with it' vibe.
I think Lily would've found out about the Animagus thing a LONG time ago. No offence. Still love the plot and everything!
I really am surprised to find out that a bloke could wait for a bird for that long! Just flirting and asking for dates! Didn't know they had the persistence and attention span to do so. Unless Miss J.K. is wrong, my mind will be forever blown!
Oooohhhh! You can't deny it now Lily! -eyebrow waggles suggestively- And you know it!
Hormones. Bloody little bastards, them! Force you into doing uncharacteristic things! Stuff like gushing about hot enemy! Stuff like deepening the snog with your best bloody friend-boy(?)! Pride slaughterers, those hormones!