Reviews for Summer Surprise
jonski chapter 34 . 1/14
Very good! thanks for sharing. Wish i could read about Snapes reaction of James and Lily kissing.
Lorrinda Michelle chapter 34 . 10/8/2014
Loved your story! :D
Lorrinda Michelle chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Okay. So I've legit sat here for a good four hours reading this. And I don't want to stop! But.. considering the fact that I've got to work in a short few hours, I must.
About your story: I love it! (:
I've never been a big Jilly shipper (never really shipped them with anyone else, but kinda didn't really care if I read about them or not.) Anyways! I am now haha.
FreeCandy chapter 34 . 9/2/2014
I really liked your story, all your characters and just about everything! One of my favorite FF so far!

Love - FreeCandy xoxo
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
'and STRUTS out of the room.'
'My dad didn't strut!'
buggerkid chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
Loved this so much :') You're brilliant. That is all.
harry31j97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I think you've mislabeled your story as Hogwarts era. Please retag it as marauder world, as some like me who want to read only fanfic from Harry's gen, get irritated when we find something from other era showing up even after applying filter.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 7/16/2014
For being your first fanfic this story line was fantastic! I'm so glad my sister suggested it to me! You are an amazing author, keep writing. -Katherine's Sister
katniss mellark yjhg2 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Wonderful story,Amazing, I couldn't stop reading. :-) :-) :-) :-)
FlamesofPhoenix chapter 34 . 5/23/2014
That was an AMAzing story. I literally could not put down my kindle :D I'm off to read your other fics right now!
Fangirlingalwaysxx chapter 33 . 5/22/2014
Umm trying not to be a critic, but earlier Lilly had already mentioned that her patronus was a doe
DivergentGirl16 chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Great Job :)
IAmAFantasyFan chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant! I love it! I can't believe it took this long for me to find the time to read it!
It is now one of my all-time favourites.
Sirius DramaQueen Black chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Can you believe it!? I just re-read the entire thing again. -sigh-
BillSiriusLestrange chapter 34 . 3/25/2014
I actually read this last night whilst in bed and on my phone (Bad idea), I kept saying to myself that I would go to sleep after reading up to Chapter 10. But seen as I feel like crap and look like Sirius who has just got out of Azkaban, then you realise I did not stop after Chapter 10.

Amazingly written, humorous, in the end a very good love story , however I did not get emotional at all! (A sentence that is literally covered with lies) ;)