Reviews for Travel Secrets: Second
lilashannah chapter 27 . 3/17
I am absolutely loving this series
Hah. Just spotted this was completed seven years ago so i don't think any comments i left will be noticed. Thanks for a very enjoyable time travel fix. I'm off to read the third instalment,
what happened about dobby? was he freed when he was revived? I spotted a slip about mid chapter: you refer to the diary and the diadem moving together and then talk about the diary and the LOCKET. As far as i recall, the locket is still in grimmauld place.
Didn't harry make elixir to send to the Flamels? He didn't use it for himself though.
Marauder no. Five chapter 27 . 3/4
i was enjoying this so much i don't think i even reviewed for the first year. loving it! Binge reading the next right now!
Distortionist chapter 19 . 1/26
Bro... The Author's Note kind of explained it, but I am still reeling from that..
Mitsukiyo chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
can i translate your story in french and published ? im not really good for read english but i like your story ans i want more people can read this.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
RevDorothyL chapter 12 . 11/30/2020
Re-reading this series, and I just noticed (or noticed again) that you must be a fellow Wisconsinite (or from Rhode Island), since you refer to Harry spotting a 'bubbler' (called 'water fountain' or 'drinking fountain' just about everywhere else in the English-speaking world).

So, thanks again for writing and posting this story, neighbor! :)
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 27 . 11/13/2020
I love your take on the story! Thanks for sharing.
Arkodian chapter 27 . 10/28/2020
Me again! I'm always using the same name too. I don't have an account and find this whole site too confusing to bother with it, honestly. Which makes it all the more impressive that your story makes me come back time and time again. ;)
Still love it. Apep and Belleza were especially great in this one, as is Neville.
...and I still can't believe some of the comments. I hope you manage to mostly ignore them.
Anyway, thanks so much for writing this! Especially during such a difficult time (I hope you're doing much better now). I'm amazed how much work you put into this and I really appreciate it. 3
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Love this series!
EvilDime chapter 26 . 10/11/2020
This series is a whole lot of fun to read. Belleza is great! Also, I love all the Slytherin politics and manoevering.
I'm also very happy that Harry doesn't have all the answers and know exactly what to do in each situation. Harry having Pettigrew just sitting around in storage is kind of sad and hilarious. I wonder which way things will go with the Malfoys.
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
Yay glad Harry clued Snape in on that
LAB1 chapter 27 . 10/6/2020
The inner workings of Slytherin are fascinating. So Ron got 200 points for being possessed and lying and Harry got a plaque? Crazy stuff!
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »