Reviews for Travel Secrets: Second
moodysavage chapter 16 . 1/12
How you wrote the Quidditch game was awesome! It was definately the best game I've read in a story and I've read a lot!
fhl1234 chapter 27 . 1/9
Excellent fic. Onto the next and final fic. Really hope that you pick up the fic again and finish Harry's third year some day.
ironhair chapter 26 . 1/9
This was a good read as always. Looking forward to Dumbledore getting his just rewards, soon.
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 1/7
Lol, I can’t believe I missed it the first or second times reading. Blaise replies, ‘Twelve, obviously.’ But Harry is 12 and would be turning 13 at his next birthday. :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 19 . 1/7
Still disgusting despite your reasoning.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 1/5
Fantastic first chapter.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 27 . 12/30/2019
This, dear writer, is awesome!
gginsc chapter 12 . 12/26/2019
How could he not expect Dumbles to try something?
adamantiumsleep chapter 27 . 12/13/2019
Good intensity, a very good read.

I begrudgingly started to respect Harry's very distant relationship with Hermione, but I hope it will be less so in the next one.

The great conspiracy of his parents has so many interesting implications. Sirius and Snape now have something in common. Was Remus so distant because he knew? Was Dumbledore the originator?

I would be appalled if this turns into some HP/LV meeting of minds though.

Ran recommend a read, tastefully done, very enjoyable intensity due to appropriate story length.

Thanks for writing.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 22 . 11/27/2019
Common mistake, you said Harry used "levicorpus". That was a spell of Snape's creation that lifts the victim by the ankle. "Mobilicorpus" is the more accurate spell to use one the instance of lifting Dean up.
Ambaire chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
that chapter was pointless
Ambaire chapter 13 . 10/29/2019
I'm waiting for Harry to use the basilisk to petrify Dumbles and then hide him in the chamber under a fidelis. Forever. Would be rather fitting.
Corwyn chapter 27 . 10/20/2019
Loved this story too! Going on to Year 3. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/9/2019
Wtf
Why
Whhhyyyyyyyy!?
xTCatxx chapter 27 . 9/11/2019
Omg I really love these stories!
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »