Reviews for Travel Secrets: Second
depth chapter 27 . 6/23
Wish you'd write a fourth book. this is an amazing story you've got here
Devilking1994 chapter 17 . 5/7
That's adorable need more Luna scenes
Devilking1994 chapter 3 . 5/6
So McGonagall gives Harry a detention for removing a Pixie from Hermione's Hair? Come on that's just silly
Devilking1994 chapter 15 . 1/15
I feel like you are going too far with the Teachers treating Harry badly it's just over the top to the point of being silly
Marcii Winters chapter 7 . 12/28/2021
I LOVE APEP AND PERENELL SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT!
I KINDA HOPE THE FLAMELS PSEUDO-ADOPT HARRY!
Marcii Winters chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
OH FUCK YEAH!
YOU FUCKIN' SHOW HIM, HARRY!
Sarah chapter 26 . 12/15/2021
On to year 3 I go. I don't know if you even check these anymore, but on the off chance that you do, expect glowing reviews on every chapter of third year!
The relationship between Harry and Apep gives me such joy. Harry and the boys, too.
Im sure in another 6 months I'll be back to reread the whole series again
aGnamZer0 chapter 27 . 12/13/2021
Thanks for the story.
aGnamZer0 chapter 26 . 12/13/2021
Ahah! I'm not sure the others 'pillows' will appreciate.
aGnamZer0 chapter 25 . 12/13/2021
I suppose Harry will have to become the King all on his own now since Grace didn't officially name him her successor.
aGnamZer0 chapter 24 . 12/13/2021
Harry is indeed playing quite the deep game. I wonder if he'll still be invinted into the Malfoy Manor this summer. If not, he can still go to the Flamels and learn Alchemy.
aGnamZer0 chapter 22 . 12/13/2021
Since I started reviewing, even if I'm on my damn phone, I suppose I'll try doing somewhat regularly.

Anyway, don't know if I'm prouder of Harry for saving his friends and making himself at disadvantage to Weitts or if I'm prouder of Neville for never doubting Harry and even Dean from trusting him afterwards. Also, I'm glad Dean and Theo started a friendship of sorts.
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 12/13/2021
I'm on my phone and so I hadn't intended to actually review – I hate writing on my phone, it's horrible and I'm slower than a snail – and so I wanted to wait before I actually can access my computer again in a few days – even if by the time I would have finished the third book and probably only commented the last chapter – but this chapter deserved a review.

I've not laughed like that while reading in months. I thought the scene last chapter where Harry managed to hold two different conversations with Neville and Dean was hilarious, but the scene here where Harry 'innocently' and quite blantantly forced Fudge's hand to make Hagrid a professor, save him from Azkaban and support Lucius that Dumbledore being fired was the good decision was brilliant! I was worse than when Harry laughed when the twins threw a snowball to Voldemort's face in his second first-year, unable to stop myself from laughing and rolling and almost dying because I couldn't breath. Thank you!
Royslady51 chapter 27 . 11/30/2021
Honestly love the series you've got going.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 11/7/2021
You said Ravenclaw had History with Slytherin last year but it was Gryffindor...remember the characature of Harry & Hermione that got the latter so upset?
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »