Reviews for Travel Secrets: Second
PhantomNet329 chapter 17 . 6/2
Isn’t Harry already 12 in this book? He was 11 when he first went to hogwart and he turned 12 over the last summer. If you already commented on the error sorry for not looking first. Also great story _
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 15 . 5/19
There is Slytherin, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, the Black's, the Peverell's, the Longbottom's and the Malfoy's

The Malfoys are a Minor house. All of their money came from the betrothal to Narcissa Black.
#cackles# Ooooh this is AWESOME! Harry is playing the wizarding idiots like a fiddle. XD Hilarious!
Mianna chapter 26 . 5/13
I love this chapter it was great!
Sharon T chapter 27 . 5/8
Great story, off to read book 3 :-)
MSanderlin chapter 22 . 4/17
Could not stop laughing. Thank you.
Love these two stories and I'm looking forward to #3.
npetrenko chapter 27 . 4/16
That was great. Well done.
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 4/11
Thanks for another great read!
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 3/26
I hope life has remarkably improved from what you wrote in your A/N. I lost this story after reading part 1 and part of this story. I never got to finish it. I had to go to work around the time Harry kissed Severus as Lily, but my computer failed around then.

I just wanted to pass on that you do refer to the Diadem as the locket as they are going into the box.

I tried to post last chapter but apparently already did. :j
Sebastian Perseus Jason chapter 10 . 3/21
With the insight to Tom, before he became who we know and the knowledge about Horcruxes With Harry so against Dumbledore and his parents, well it open another path with the insanity blamed on the horcruxes and Harry mending Tom soul with a ritual and maybe with transferring the regret from him to Tom as an horcrux too.
Will chapter 27 . 2/16
I love this series so much ah
Zela Night chapter 26 . 1/26
Hahaha!
Poor Draco!
Are the Horcruxis trying to be whole again?
Katt chapter 19 . 1/23
What the fuckity? Have I been following a fag fic? **utterly disgusted**
user51s2r chapter 26 . 1/8
EXCELLENT STORY!

one small note: When Harry was checking and securing the whorecrux before leaving for summer break, you mention the diary and the 'locket'. It should be the diadem instead of locket. If I am wrong then just ignore me. :))
user51s2r chapter 19 . 1/8
This story is excellent. I am VERY grateful for the chapter 19 end A/N. Without that explanation, my immersion would have been tilted a bit far.
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »