Reviews for Travel Secrets: Second
HOW THE F IS SNAPE GOING TO RECOVER FROM THAT
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 4 . 9/4
LOL YES
reddir chapter 27 . 8/23
2nd year has been another great read, thank you for writing and posting it up for us to read!

I got a bit worried with Dumbledore's evil and what it might mean going forward, but you brought it back to Harry and his slytherin adventures.

Overall, a great adventure to read :)
reddir chapter 14 . 8/23
A nice palate cleanser of fun after the serious darkness of the last two chapters.
reddir chapter 12 . 8/23
This has now gotten kind of freaky. You've put Dumbledore past manipulative or incompetent and into something almost, if not actually, evil.

I'm really wondering how you can put everything into a coherent whole from here - assuming it not just a "Dumbledore is just a different evil" fic... The rest of this story has been better than that though, so I'm left wondering and will read on instead of just dropping it.
Azaira chapter 26 . 8/18
Twice he has saved people.
It doesn't really matter that the world at large wouldn't believe him, those involved should mostly know. How has Ron NOT bee berated by friends? How has Harry NOT been thanked by those petrified? He walked into the infirmory, in front of dozens of people, covered in proof with a sword. What the hell...
Azaira chapter 15 . 8/17
Doesn't malfoy mean traitor in French? Wouldn't that mean they were basically outcasts who literally lost their name, and forcing them from the country? How the hell would they gain nearly enough prestige to be counted as a most ancient and noble when they had to move into England with nothing? I could understand noble, maybe even ancient depending on requirement, but this just feels wrong. There is a lack of quality with the malfoy's. They lack the grace that the blacks have. It wouldn't work well on the political level in reality either. Instead of childish fights, malfoy could have actually caused real trouble as a kid, but nothing I've seen tells of anything more than snobbish nobility and money.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 27 . 8/16
AMAZING
Good
kewllewk chapter 26 . 8/7
You called the diadem the locket near the end there.
kewllewk chapter 17 . 8/7
Didn't Harry send off a note about Luna's mom's accident right after he got back? I would expect that we would have heard something about it working or not by now, since Luna is getting more screentime, but this is the first I've heard of it.
Aire5 chapter 27 . 7/24
love this series really engaging and fun reads
Blue Blossoms chapter 26 . 6/4
The story was really engaging. But just as its prequel, the story was riddled with silly grammatical mistakes with some typos thrown in. I sure with little time and effort you can edit your story; it's such a shame for a story so interesting to be sullied by silly mistakes and lack of author's interest in editing ones creation.

P.S. In the latter half of the story, you mistakenly wrote locket instead of diadem.
Lilyzinha chapter 7 . 5/30
I never thought McGonagall would be this bad, its like she's hating Harry just because he didn't get into her house! Because she don't treat the others slytherin like that also what about the others teachers do they have a reason? Or they are just stupid? they are angry at Harry because he isn't how they thought he would be?
Lynxgoddess chapter 27 . 5/23