Reviews for Hidden Feelings (Re-Visioned)
Tifanny91 chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
Hey! Thought I'd show my appreciation of this story.:-) I like this revamped version. It's more neat and the chapter order is smoother. I know it's been quite a while since the last update. But I hope you still intend to continue this fic. I want to know what the byaichi babies look like!:-) And the renruki one too! And I hope Isshin and Retsu have a baby of their own!:-)
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
aww so sweet together! (not really a suggestion but for some reason in that meeting scene in the first chapter~I think~ I keep on imagining ichigo's dad giving him a flying kick then having ichigo just puting up a foot ready to kick him in the face then ~awkward silence/maybe laughing from a few~ having to explain to everyone that it's a reflex by now hahaha just a funny scene that comes to mind don't know why it came to me haha)
hopelessfreakz chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
pls updateeee
Parnita chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
There should totally a scene where Ichigo craves weird tastes & demands! Byakuya sweatdropping & trying to please Ichigo.. XD
EdensDespair chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Just found the rewrite .
Some of my review from the old version still rings true. It still feels too mushy and lovey dovey. Naturally an AU fic is meant to ring a tad different from the actual characters it's based for but some of the mannerisms shud still reflect to a point. Ichigo's stubbornness, his occasional loud and unbecoming way of speaking to higher ups- rank hike regardless, subtle things that make the character, no matter the genre, them.
Kudos for making the initiative to fix and revise though some of the parts you pulled could have even left as flashbacks or a prologue could have been set up as well to better start the story on the track you want it to go.
Otherwise as I said, its an interesting read and I look forward to the next chapter
ctofi1 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
oui
fait des changement
merci
A très vite
blood87 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Can't wait for the next update.
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Great FIC!:)
Cheekyone chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Well I feel sorry for renji and byakuya already. Byakuya doesn't even know yet. Keep up the good work
Shy Owl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Looking forward to it.
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh. It's good. I'm looking forward to this.