Reviews for Pseudo
kawaiiusagi2 chapter 9 . 4/11
Ahh! I loved it .~

I honestly thought that Draco was gonna hex nakie Harry, but luckily he was tempted enough to punish him in other ways lol.

Well written, fun, and engaging. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
Great fix
RandomThingz123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Bad idea. If you are going to like him, at least show him how you truly look...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
Nice...would've been nice to read more
StrangeDelightful chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
Of course they already are! Also? Thanks for that beautiful smutty business! After the end of that last chapter, I was sure it wasn't coming! What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing! 3
StrangeDelightful chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Oooooh yes! This is so much more heart warming that the blow out I expected! Thank you!
StrangeDelightful chapter 7 . 4/28/2017
Sooooo... Mark just disappears...? Eep!
StrangeDelightful chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
Ah, the plot thickens! From both ends! At the same time! You must be a Slytherin- all of this scheming written in!
StrangeDelightful chapter 5 . 4/28/2017
Really glad I found this tory after it was all posted! What a beautiful kiss! Now just admit who you are and that you're in love! 3
StrangeDelightful chapter 4 . 4/28/2017
Oh no Draco! This makes my heart hurt. I really hope the plan is to let love in and not to just use Harry... But then again Harry is lying to him... Gosh I'm conflicted! Way to keep me on the edge of my seat! No if only work would stop being soooo busy! 3
StrangeDelightful chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
I'm not *saying* he's Mark, I'm just saying Mark and Harry have never been in the same room... THE SUSPENCE!
StrangeDelightful chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I'm already concerned about what happens when Draco finds out... Like stomach in knots... but he is an *adorable* drunk! Swoon Harry swoon!
StrangeDelightful chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
"All leashed energy and passive power" A picture may be worth a thousand words, but these six words are priceless! 3
scribbled.ink chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
AHH that was so cute! I think this is the funniest fic with a Blaise/Draco/Pansy friendship that I've ever read. The amount of sarcasm and humor made me laugh my ass off, specifically the scene where Blaise talks about his new DADA job and Pansy ain't takin his bragging shit no mo'. I just really really really really really really liked this okay?!
Looshkins chapter 9 . 1/1/2017