Reviews for Pseudo
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 9 . 10/27/2019
I'm so happy for Draco's reaction and take of control! Damn, that was good!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 8 . 10/27/2019
This chapter was so perfect in so many ways I just got vocally excited as I read it. Awesome chapter!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 7 . 10/27/2019
Well, I had completely hate Roderick until now. I wonder if he was honest. The whole "social image" thing can be quite a game.
TCMirsky17 chapter 9 . 7/13/2019
This. Was. Brilliant! I loved the Slytherin trio, they’re all so dramatic yet graceful. The storyline was so interesting and captivating, I absolutely loved it!
TheseLittleWonders chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
Lol, I love this Blaise-Pansy-Draco trio. They are all so dramatic and conniving and elegant - they make a nice contrast to our Gryffindor trio. When I first started this story, I thought it would be a simple, cute fake identity story, but THIS is getting complicated! I can't wait to see how the secret gets out; my current guess is Harry using the Tea Extraction spell that Draco taught to Mark.
Hello chapter 9 . 7/5/2019
This was suggested to me on Tumblr, and I've got to say... I love it! It's written wonderfully and its quite funny. :D I love the way you characterized Draco! Very cute indeed.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2019
Brilliant!
seulbear chapter 9 . 5/3/2019
omg really cute!
3rdTimeIsACharm chapter 6 . 12/28/2018
Fun!
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 9 . 11/27/2018
I liked this, it was cute!
HannaSnape chapter 9 . 10/13/2018
I loved it!
I thought Harry was going to get very bad at the lie, to his good fortune Draco remains vain and Harry inflated his ego.
Thank's for your time.
NawelKim chapter 9 . 7/28/2018
That was so lovely! The smut you write is always so hot
AJamlessMalfoy chapter 9 . 6/26/2018
ONCE AGAIN Cheryl gifts us with another wonderful piece of art.

As i'm sure you know by now, I absolutely adore your work.
I thank you once more for writing and sharing your lovely stories.

This one in particular has a special place in my heart. I love how you make such a domestic thing as tea a very important part of the plot, and how you refrain from putting unecessary or overdramatic events in the story. I also love your writing style. You're very good at writing romance.

greetings and love,
Adina
aka: AJamlessMalfoy
kawaiiusagi2 chapter 9 . 4/11/2018
Ahh! I loved it .~

I honestly thought that Draco was gonna hex nakie Harry, but luckily he was tempted enough to punish him in other ways lol.

Well written, fun, and engaging. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2017