Reviews for Pseudo
Maria chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Ok, loved this story. SO BLOODY HOT! Hope to get my hands on more of your work. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
I so love all of your stories! I am so grateful that you are still writing. Many of my favorite writers are no lover active in fandom and it always makes me so happy to read your new stories! Wonderful again as always! Much love to you!
Lances chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
I just love every story you write! You can't even imagine how happy I was you published a new one. 3 I've read your previous ones at least two or three times each. 3
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Can't lie im a sucker for the ' Falling in love while someones pretending to be someone else drama drama drama tell all but still end up together in the end happily' stories. I may just be tickled every color of the rainbow that you wrote one! Wonderful read. I loved your version of Harry and Draco, very believable personalities that I worked wonderfully in this story. Thank you! !
lemondrops154 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
I love it! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Squeee! So cute at the end. And I love snarky Harry.
Brilliant as ever, my dear.
blukat chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
I love your story it was so awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Awesome! What a fun ride!

I like that the "game" didn't go on too long...and Harry's confession was perfect.

Thanks!
Beth
Rosen Pavus chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Yea, happy ending! :)
I'm glad that Roderick found someone, too. :)
Great job, as always, Cher! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
LOL! Love these cute little stories!
Crazy Slytherin Witch chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Amazing plot as always 3
Please do write more of Harry pursuing Draco fics with more of Jealousy, UST, Draco being quite a challenge to Harry's advances and of course Harry's infamous chest monster ! :)
sahara scarlet chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Now THAT'S a great ending.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
I'm not sure whether to be disappointed it's all over, or thrilled about how it wrapped up. Bit of both I guess.
I look forward to your next Drarry endeavour
AlMo
Do you want some fruits chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Hahaha. Montoya and Blaise. I thought it would be Blaise and Neville but I like this too It was really cute.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I just adore EVERYTHING you write! xoxo Thanks for the new reading material!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »