Reviews for Pseudo
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
i enjoyed this sotry. it was worth a few laughs and very interesting to read.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Excuse me
MiNiGiIOI chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
MiNiGiIOI chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
NooOo! Why would anyone ever intentionally *set out* to make one of their selves look bad. Ooh I sure hope you didn't go through with it ono
Dancing-like-mah-Daddy chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Wow... I didn't expect the Blaise and Roderick surprise! nice twist!
Kay chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
That was sooo cute! I loved it! Defiantly one of the best drarry fics I've read in a while, and the writing style was fantastic.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
I love your Drarry fics. I especially love Pansy in this one!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
omg your drunk!Draco is just too adorable.
Some strange person chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Oh dear Lord. This is more than amazing. You sure can write.
This story is more than perfect in every fucking aspect.
The writing, the characters, the awesome plot, the suspense, the dialogs, the sarcasm, the irony, the humour, the Englishness... special congratulations for that by the way it's just SO awesome.
Thanks for everything.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
Love this! So clever and sweet and adorable. Agh this was fantastic! Thanks for the awesome story!
Rochaana chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
I would just like to say that Roderick native language is not portuguese, it's spanish, so I think is strange you made him half-portuguese.

Other than that, I'm liking the story so far. :)
areyousatisfied chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Best drarry fic I have ever read, and I have read a billion. This was epic, I am going to read all of your fics now because you are a superb writer and never fail to impress. I am in love with this story! Well done x
Kisaki Sakura chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Tomorrow is an important exame - but honestly with such good reading material I simply can't bother to lern )

Thx
memorysubmarine chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Saige chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I only have one chapter left now :( Ill be so sad when its over, this fic is super cute i really like it! OH and Blaise & Roderick! I couldn't stop smiling when they kissed, sooooo cute!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »