Reviews for Every Tear Falls Down For a Reason (But I Promise I Won't Cry For You)
... This doesn't make sense, both Sirius and Remus lastet longer than tonks in the DoM, both of them have actuelly battle expierence since they fought in the last war - and survived despite the fact that in Vw1 20 death eaters came upon one order member. Seeing that the Potters went into hiding long before they casted the fidelius charm, there is a high chance that Sirius and Remus were sought out more often, to gain information on the Potters whereabouts.. We read how fast they were in battle and Sirius swam to the shore after escaping his cell and travelled to hogwarts - was even able to hold of a tranformed Remus despite beeing in azkaban for twelve years and looking like a living sceleton... I doubt he would get tiered soon, he had enough energy to have the gall to laugh at Bellatrix lestrange while duelling her...
It took two of Voldemorts best to take the last of the marauders out
Bellatrix lestrange, his best leutnant and Antonin dolohov who beat moody in dom and was a senior death eater, even invented his own spells.
I doubt two children could take them out, even after one year of practise. That is very unlikely.
Kane Richards chapter 22 . 6/13
Ugh... I'm sorry I just can't read the rest of these. I'm loving the writing and thoroughly enjoyed the first one but in this one everyone is just so damn stupid. Harry just rolling over and taking it from Umbridge is fair enough, he's an idiot and bad upbringing and all, but there's no way Ginny wouldn't immediately go over his head, it's defined early on it's illegal and everyone knows Harry's an idiot so why listen to him? And the whole thing with Malfoy? Come on, I get Dumbledore's whole second chance thing but "reasonable doubt and no witnesses" makes absolutely no sense given that the only reason Sirius is walking about free is because of authenticated pensive memories. And given it's defined at least 3 people have pensives in this story it's not like the usual fanfiction argument of them being super rare could be used. Logically I see that you need the character so he can kill Dumbledore in your next story but the manner in which he is allowed to just get away with it is so jarring. Why not use another DE kid, one you don't need for future stories?
hate dumbledore chapter 22 . 5/24
kill dumbledore!
JK chapter 21 . 5/24
Thank you! Thank you!
Triscribe chapter 3 . 5/6
So, they ALL get to become Animagi in this? Awesome!
plumbknot57 chapter 21 . 2/23
good for you.
plumbknot57 chapter 12 . 2/23
Thank you getting rid of Umbridge. I really am enjoying your stories thank you
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 2/23
I think it was great, I loved how you changed the out come of the contest.
SkatingWithDragons chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
OMG OMG OMG PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER REFERENCE. Lol haha im actually in the middle of reading it right now. It's good so far
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
A ha! THANKS ONCE AGAIN. Like I said earlier, I hate Harry's anger management issues this book, and thanks for not getting him in detention. Even though you've already written it, I hope that eventually the da starts to use the coins and call themselves dumbledores ar,y even though they dislike him, also they should use the room of requirement and the dumbledores army can be for defense, and the defense association can just be the normal study group without defense
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
THANK YOU for making Harry prefect! It always pisses me off when I read the beginning of the order of the Phoenix. That and Harry has severe anger issues in that book but oh well.
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
FINALLY!
Snape open his eyes and see the truth of Harry James Potter.
You are amazing write! (little spelling mistakes) No one is prefect
YouDon'tKnowMe chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Definately my favorite Harry/Ginny soulbond fanfic and probably my most favorite Harry Potter fanfic.
Gin110881 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
Many thanks for another wonderful story. I really liked your version of the canon storyline.
... I have to make it short because I need to know how this is supposed to continue :-)
Gin110881 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
It was a very well done chapter. Snape becoming a 'not so bad guy' always worked for me.
... and not to mention the charming Valentine's Day eve as the icing of the cake.