Reviews for Every Tear Falls Down For a Reason (But I Promise I Won't Cry For You)
Loving this series so far!
Sheelf chapter 23 . 4/19
Again, although I think I put another name in the previous story to try to see if I let myself write without registering, I love your story. Your version I like more than the original, so thanks for writing and sharing it. I hope and want to find the complete story in the continuations.
Guest Sheelf chapter 23 . 4/19
Once again, I love your story. Your version I like more than the original, so thanks for writing and sharing it. I hope and want to find the complete story in the continuations.
SarahOlivier chapter 16 . 3/9
There is no cure. You can't cure Alice and Frank
what the fuck is Dumbledore playing at? can't you please kill him and Malfoy? both malfoys
you kill Sirius and I will never read another of your stories!
how as Harry NOT prepared for Malfoy to try something? He should have had his wand out at the ready to do a shield charm!
well I hope you fucking kill Malfoy
maybe not going mcgonnagal is a throwback from the dursleys - but he should NOT have ignored Ginny!
fucking shit - harry should have gone straight to mcgonnagal after he wrote the first line! Since you are changing up the story you should have had Harry turn the bitch in
Tenblood chapter 22 . 2/15
Another great job, I'm excited to read the sixth year!
Siddystar101 chapter 23 . 1/26
you know, I've told you before that i ove your story and i do, but i do have to say that so far, you've made Draco to be a very Dark character. i have always thought that in the books, till the end Draco was exceedingly grey. he was a coward. he was confused; but he wasn't entirely bad. I still like your story and i absolutely detest this draco but i just wanted to say...
Siddystar101 chapter 15 . 1/26
you know what i like about you stories? your characters are grey. not black or whitee, but grey. both good and bad. I really like that. Thos is an awesome story. The last one is too. and I look forward to reading the next one...
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 1/6
God I love your Cedric so much it's unhealthy!
Can't wait for next year and I'm happy that Harry is starting to think in the direction of the Horcruxes.
Dumbledore is still so out of it! The greater good? Pfff that's bullshit. I think (well I know you finished writing the story a while ago but still) that you need to keep Dumbledore injured by the Horcrux. But if he needs to be killed and by who, that mainly depends on what you want to do in the seventh book.
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 1/6
Well now it's Snape.. Please don't make him overly friendly, it wouldn't be believable