Reviews for Every Tear Falls Down For a Reason (But I Promise I Won't Cry For You)
Louisa taylor chapter 22 . 8/13
kill off that meddling old coot called dumbledork "evil laugh"
Good job on this story, just keeps getting more interesting
Sparky She-Demon chapter 21 . 6/6
I was anxious about the battle at the Department of Mysteries. I'm really happy that you did not kill Sirius!
Silent Angel chapter 3 . 3/25
Hey, enjoying your story, but I wanted to point out that you contradicted yourself. You said that the Trace doesn't know who performed a spell, just where it was done, but earlier the Trace knew that Harry Potter had performed a spell near the Leaky Cauldron, when there was certainly no reason for them to connect near the Leaky Cauldron to Harry Potter. It might be better to say Ginny could do the spell there because of the wards or something.
Terminator827 chapter 4 . 3/13
Nice little nod to sony in there.
x.erinb.x chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I caught that Perks of Being a Wallflower reference. "We accept the love we thinks we deserve"
Epeefencer chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
I'm surprised one of the things not mentioned about the DA would be the better grades that the members made over those not joining in. I know you mentioned the increase in year end scores but not during the year, especially the previous one.
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
September 1st fell on Sunday in Harry's 5th year.
I've always wondered why someone didn't put together some statistics on the people passing potions and taking it to the Board of Governors and the Ministry to reign in Snape, He was obviously an obstruction to the number of qualified Healer and Auror candidates.
beautiful-surreal chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
yes, keep Sirius. I love this series! _ 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
... This doesn't make sense, both Sirius and Remus lastet longer than tonks in the DoM, both of them have actuelly battle expierence since they fought in the last war - and survived despite the fact that in Vw1 20 death eaters came upon one order member. Seeing that the Potters went into hiding long before they casted the fidelius charm, there is a high chance that Sirius and Remus were sought out more often, to gain information on the Potters whereabouts.. We read how fast they were in battle and Sirius swam to the shore after escaping his cell and travelled to hogwarts - was even able to hold of a tranformed Remus despite beeing in azkaban for twelve years and looking like a living sceleton... I doubt he would get tiered soon, he had enough energy to have the gall to laugh at Bellatrix lestrange while duelling her...
It took two of Voldemorts best to take the last of the marauders out
Bellatrix lestrange, his best leutnant and Antonin dolohov who beat moody in dom and was a senior death eater, even invented his own spells.
I doubt two children could take them out, even after one year of practise. That is very unlikely.
Kane Richards chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
Ugh... I'm sorry I just can't read the rest of these. I'm loving the writing and thoroughly enjoyed the first one but in this one everyone is just so damn stupid. Harry just rolling over and taking it from Umbridge is fair enough, he's an idiot and bad upbringing and all, but there's no way Ginny wouldn't immediately go over his head, it's defined early on it's illegal and everyone knows Harry's an idiot so why listen to him? And the whole thing with Malfoy? Come on, I get Dumbledore's whole second chance thing but "reasonable doubt and no witnesses" makes absolutely no sense given that the only reason Sirius is walking about free is because of authenticated pensive memories. And given it's defined at least 3 people have pensives in this story it's not like the usual fanfiction argument of them being super rare could be used. Logically I see that you need the character so he can kill Dumbledore in your next story but the manner in which he is allowed to just get away with it is so jarring. Why not use another DE kid, one you don't need for future stories?
hate dumbledore chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
kill dumbledore!
JK chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
Thank you! Thank you!
Triscribe chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
So, they ALL get to become Animagi in this? Awesome!
plumbknot57 chapter 21 . 2/23/2015