Reviews for He did not take you
Nazgulica chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hes behavior make sense in some way, I really like it :)
misundersnape chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Tears dripping down my face... that's all the review you need to know, right?

darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is all sorts of lovely its so awesome and happy and i love this so much
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That's the end I would have liked for Snape. Finally respected for his efforts and idolized by house elves. I especially liked the last line where Harry comments that he is glad that Voldemort didn't take Snape.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
ViChaseGranger chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Omg...this was just so brilliant. It had the right amount of emotions in it. Just Brilliant!
pls pls pls PLEASE!... extend it. I beg of you please!
I'd really like to read how they found Severus, in what condition he was in (apart from the obvious), his recovery, the staff and the Order's reactions...etc
Please just think about it.
I am sure all of us Snape-fans will appreciate it a lot. :)
Voronwen chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was so lovely. I've always loved the atmosphere in you gentle tales. They are so warm and comforting!

I really love how you can set a scene so vividly yet your description never intrudes and does not kick me out of the story. And, of course, your characterization of Snape is superb. :-)

Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
sailor68 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow, what a great story! I love the way you describe the characters! Thank you so much!
Seraphin Shadowmoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Type your review here...
adaon45 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You’re one of the only people who can write Surviving Snape stories that make sense to me. Mostly, the stories about Snape surviving Deathly Hallows just want to keep him alive—very understandable, but not the logic of Rowling’s plot, which foreshadows Snape’s martyrdom. But your Snape survival stories have him live not just to rescue him, but to enable him to take care of compelling, and unfinished, emotional business, such as his words to Harry here. You also, of course, enable Harry to take care of unfinished business with Snape too, which is always satisfying.

I love the image of the house elves taking care of Snape. I’ll bet they were always on to him during the Headmaster period—they must have seen more than the others of what he was really doing.

One thing: would classes resume so soon after the battle? It seems as if it’s still spring, and the battle’s in early May. This seems a bit soon for life to go back to normal. It’s not as if this matters a whole lot—Snape’s survival is already AU, anyway.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Aww, so nice. Thanks for sharing this sweet gem!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh, this is wonderful, so sweet! *.* I really love it! Sometimes you just need a cheesy little story ;)I
It just has to be like this, Sev and Harry finally at peace with each other! :)

All the best,
Bonnie ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
A love bit of story and you picked well with the picture too !

The Crimson Mage who hopes to see more of your work one day soon !
morgana-avalon chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
One word captures it all - lovely!