Reviews for Ending in Thanks
TheLoud chapter 6 . 4/17
Beautiful.
LupineMoon chapter 6 . 4/8
This was a great fic and a nice way of easing back into reading fic after so many years. Thank you!
ScM15 chapter 6 . 3/31
We're planning to cover your story on our upcoming season of PotterFicWeekly, a fanfiction podcast. The episode hasn't been recorded yet, and likely won't be released for a month or so, but I read through it all in preparation, and found myself inspired to record it as well. Here's a link to an mp3 if you'd like to hear it: s/vdv93t0544ahdrv/Ending%20In% 3?dl0
I've also highly enjoyed several of your other stories which I continued to read since.
Great work,
Scott
Melindaleo chapter 6 . 2/20
Outstanding! While I think you're right that he wouldn't stay from guild, I still can't help giving Snape more of the blame. So petty and vindictive. I love how he asked McGonagall to watch over Harry, and he's absolutely right its harder on him. I wish there was more of this story. I would've liked to hear about the Dementor lessons and how Harry was handling them. My heart always aches for him during that scene. I'd give this story 5 out of 5, and I'm off to look at some of your other works. You have a wonderful grasp of characterization. Calling Professor McGongall "Minerva" at the end was so very fitting and touching. Well done!
Melindaleo chapter 5 . 2/20
I really appreciated the chance of getting into Remus' head and hear what he's been thinking/living with. I think you're spot on. You really should be so proud of this story.
Melindaleo chapter 4 . 2/20
I loved this chapter! I loved the revelation that James had spelling and grammar issues, I loved Remus being onto the twins, and I loved, loved, loved the fact Remus said the twins and Marauders wouldn't have been at odds. The characterization is so right. This story is my head canon. McGonagalls reaction to what Harry hears left me gasping - I only wish the scene was longer.
Melindaleo chapter 3 . 2/20
Three cheers for Remus! Not only did he speak well, but he stood up for himself. That did my poor heart good. I would've loved to hear Snape complaining about it to Dumbledore and McGonagall, and of course he left out the part making himself look bad. I also enjoyed Remus resisting calling her Minerva. This story is so warm and touches all the feels!
Melindaleo chapter 2 . 2/20
Again, your characterization is spot on. You make me want to reach in and throttle Snape just like the book does. I really want to read more about Remus' thoughts of what happened to Harry on the train, but his story is the closest I've found to what I'm looking for. Well done!
Melindaleo chapter 1 . 2/20
I've been listening to PoA in the car, so I sent a request out for any stories involving Remus and McGonagall discussing Harry's Dementor problem during that year. I'm certain they had them. Someone recommended this story, and I'm so beyond delighted she did. It's fantastic. I could hear McGonagall saying these lines so clearly, and it fits Remus so well. I love plausible stories, and this one definitely fits the bill!
somethingquitepeculiar chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
So, I know this story is several years old, but I wanted to pop in and tell you how much I enjoyed it anyway. I feel like you got everyone's character down very well, and the relationship between McGonagall and the Marauders is one that I am always really fond of. I liked seeing Remus and McGonagall be friendly colleagues and his thoughts about Sirius were nicely done.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 8/6/2017
This is beautiful! I love how you've captured PoA from Remus's POV, especially how you elaborated his feelings and the thoughts behind his actions throughout. It's also amazing to see him and McGonagall as colleagues. If only he had survived the Battle of Hogwarts and could have gone back to the (finally un-cursed) DADA position! I agree, he was one of the best professors in the books. Thanks for this look into his mind!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
poser16 chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
What a beautiful short story! I loved seeing Remus and Minerva as colleagues and I felt you captured all the hardships and raw emotions Remus must have been going through so well. Great job!
hyoaby chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
"This comes about twelve years too late, but Remuswords cannot expresshiw sorry I am for your line broke me, and i rarely cry over fics. I know that the story is so good when I can't handle my emotions like this. You captured a heartfelt moment between MinervaRemus, something that can be seen behind the scenes since the books are in Harry's focus.
lojosmom chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
This was wonderful! The relationship between Minerva and Remus was more mother and child than colleagues.
maplefeathers403 chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Did he mean Thank You again? Probably...