Reviews for Those Damn Butterflies
jordana60 chapter 18 . 11/17
There is nothing better than some hot, steamy Lit love, but you added passion and romance to this and it was perfect
havingsomethingtosay chapter 18 . 11/15
This is a really good story! I enjoy your progression of their relationship, showing how it can work with Rory on the road and Jess in place. You capture a grown up Jess better than most writers on this sight. More Please!
Amber611 chapter 18 . 11/15
Oooo I just found this fic, and Wow I LOVE it! :) Amazing job so far! Sigh, So romantic and sweet! Can't wait to read more! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 11/14
Wow. I'm really enjoying this story. So freaking much. However you are evil leaving us hanging there like that.
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 11/14
great update :)
moraine9 chapter 17 . 11/4
Wow. Just wow. So happy you picked his back up. I got the update and had to go back and reread the whole story again. I forgot how great it is. I love that you've taken all of the friction out of the Jess/Lorelei relationship. I think those little snippets were probably my favorite. You did a really good job capturing Lorelei and Chris and Matt are always a delight. Great update. Welcome back.
jordana60 chapter 17 . 10/30
I was so excited to see an update alert for this! This story is sweet, romantic, funny, hot, and did I mention hot?!. I reread the story and I still think buying the end table is the most romantic thing ever!. I hope nothing interrupts them this time. They are long over due!. Can't wait for more!
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 10/30
awesome job :)
siss7 chapter 17 . 10/30
Not fair!
njpsemail chapter 8 . 7/17
This! This is how you write a sex scene people.

*fans self* phew!
Soooo good! Just read the new chapters then re read the whole story again, please update again soon! And no more interruptions! Haha, I can't take it ;)
DrewSaywer chapter 16 . 6/14
Aww. I loved this! Welcome back!
jordana60 chapter 16 . 6/13
This build up of them being together is the sexiest thing I've ever read! Their desire for each other is palpable and I can only imagine how explosive it will be when they finally do sleep together.I'm glad Lorelai likes this version of Jess and they all seem to be getting along.I am excited to see where you are taking this story and am thrilled to be taking the journey with you!
jordana60 chapter 6 . 6/13