Reviews for Those Damn Butterflies
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 3/2
What a tease to leave the story here for a year. I hope you are working on more and figuring out where these two will live, the success of Jess's newest book, finally telling her grandparents (and of course Emily will give them a hard time), who knows about Richard since Jess may win him over with the whole being an author thing and his love of reading.
mollymaefarrell chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Hope you have some more for us. Can't wait to see what happens next
Ziggy12345 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
loving the story so far! Love Rory/Jess together! That's who I want her to be with when the revival happens! I feel like its not likely, but I will always hold out hope that they will end up together!
Can't wait to read some more!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Yay. Rory and Jess finally releasing all that tension.
DensiNCIS chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Hoping that you will continue!
RHatch89 chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
great update :)
siss7 chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
Okay...but don't make us wait for more! Thank you dear.
pinkrose14 chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
Just found this story and I love it! But you seriously need to update!
jordana60 chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
There is nothing better than some hot, steamy Lit love, but you added passion and romance to this and it was perfect
havingsomethingtosay chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
This is a really good story! I enjoy your progression of their relationship, showing how it can work with Rory on the road and Jess in place. You capture a grown up Jess better than most writers on this sight. More Please!
Amber611 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Oooo I just found this fic, and Wow I LOVE it! :) Amazing job so far! Sigh, So romantic and sweet! Can't wait to read more! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
Wow. I'm really enjoying this story. So freaking much. However you are evil leaving us hanging there like that.
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
great update :)
moraine9 chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
CLIFF HANGER! ARGGHHHHHH
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Wow. Just wow. So happy you picked his back up. I got the update and had to go back and reread the whole story again. I forgot how great it is. I love that you've taken all of the friction out of the Jess/Lorelei relationship. I think those little snippets were probably my favorite. You did a really good job capturing Lorelei and Chris and Matt are always a delight. Great update. Welcome back.