Reviews for Those Damn Butterflies
ApplesAndRoses chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Pleaseeeee update soon! :)
zarra.panjwani chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
R u going to continue writing this fic?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
I love this story! Some parts are slightly repetitive. That would be my only comment again this story. Do you plan on finishing it or leaving this as the end? I think you should just create a chapter to tie everything up; let the audience know what will happen between the two. I read another story like this and it didn't capture these characters at all. I just wanted to commend you on that.
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Hey, longtime GG fan, rewatching the series now that it's on Netflix. Thanks for reuniting Rory and Jess :)
Claire chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Love love love it! Reread it again while waiting for an update. Please say another one is coming soon! :)
huntergirl29 chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Oh my lordy one of the best I've read but darn what a cliffhanger!
WesterbergGal chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Uggg...When oh when are we going to get an update! I'm dying here. Hehe. Love the story. So nicely written and so sexy. Hope inspiration hits you soon. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
huge bone to pick! I don't know if this was written ten years ago but if it was written in 2014 you better finish it! and include some graphic sex please!
graceeb chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
ahhhhH! This is so good! I love it so much, please please please carry on! This is everything I wanted to read about them and more, and it's so well written. Nice one!
Melissamax22 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
I love this fanFic but let Them get it on soon Update soon and by soon I mean now right this millisecond okay ? Thanks
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
hope you update this :)
bellapaige88 chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Oh come on ... they were so close!
jackiex3 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
oh man the ending to that chapter was just cruel! can't wait for more, though
merdarkandtwisty chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Oh poor Jess please write more soon.
mac-reye chapter 14 . 6/24/2014