Reviews for Those Damn Butterflies
DensiNCIS chapter 19 . 7/18
Hoping that you will continue!
RHatch89 chapter 19 . 2/19
great update :)
siss7 chapter 19 . 2/19
Okay...but don't make us wait for more! Thank you dear.
pinkrose14 chapter 18 . 2/1
Just found this story and I love it! But you seriously need to update!
jordana60 chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
There is nothing better than some hot, steamy Lit love, but you added passion and romance to this and it was perfect
havingsomethingtosay chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
This is a really good story! I enjoy your progression of their relationship, showing how it can work with Rory on the road and Jess in place. You capture a grown up Jess better than most writers on this sight. More Please!
Amber611 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Oooo I just found this fic, and Wow I LOVE it! :) Amazing job so far! Sigh, So romantic and sweet! Can't wait to read more! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
Wow. I'm really enjoying this story. So freaking much. However you are evil leaving us hanging there like that.
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
great update :)
moraine9 chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
CLIFF HANGER! ARGGHHHHHH
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
Wow. Just wow. So happy you picked his back up. I got the update and had to go back and reread the whole story again. I forgot how great it is. I love that you've taken all of the friction out of the Jess/Lorelei relationship. I think those little snippets were probably my favorite. You did a really good job capturing Lorelei and Chris and Matt are always a delight. Great update. Welcome back.
jordana60 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
I was so excited to see an update alert for this! This story is sweet, romantic, funny, hot, and did I mention hot?!. I reread the story and I still think buying the end table is the most romantic thing ever!. I hope nothing interrupts them this time. They are long over due!. Can't wait for more!
RHatch89 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
awesome job :)
siss7 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Not fair!
njpsemail chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
This! This is how you write a sex scene people.

*fans self* phew!