Reviews for Those Damn Butterflies
njpsemail chapter 8 . 7/17
This! This is how you write a sex scene people.

*fans self* phew!
Soooo good! Just read the new chapters then re read the whole story again, please update again soon! And no more interruptions! Haha, I can't take it ;)
DrewSaywer chapter 16 . 6/14
Aww. I loved this! Welcome back!
jordana60 chapter 16 . 6/13
This build up of them being together is the sexiest thing I've ever read! Their desire for each other is palpable and I can only imagine how explosive it will be when they finally do sleep together.I'm glad Lorelai likes this version of Jess and they all seem to be getting along.I am excited to see where you are taking this story and am thrilled to be taking the journey with you!
jordana60 chapter 6 . 6/13
I need a cold shower!
jordana60 chapter 3 . 6/13
I like that Jess pulled Rory in for a hug right away.I can already feel the chemistry. I hope Matt and Chris will show up some more
jordana60 chapter 1 . 6/13
I am so happy to find a new Lit story, and this looks like it's going to be amazing! I love adult Rory and Jess. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 6/13
awesome update :)
siss7 chapter 13 . 6/8
Update?
KhaleesiNicolari chapter 1 . 4/21
I [L][O][V][E] your take on them & would love if you kept going with it!
ApplesAndRoses chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Pleaseeeee update soon! :)
zarra.panjwani chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
R u going to continue writing this fic?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
I love this story! Some parts are slightly repetitive. That would be my only comment again this story. Do you plan on finishing it or leaving this as the end? I think you should just create a chapter to tie everything up; let the audience know what will happen between the two. I read another story like this and it didn't capture these characters at all. I just wanted to commend you on that.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Hey, longtime GG fan, rewatching the series now that it's on Netflix. Thanks for reuniting Rory and Jess :)
Claire chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Love love love it! Reread it again while waiting for an update. Please say another one is coming soon! :)