Reviews for Lost in Time
Ink Stained Quill chapter 3 . 9/13
How does this have only 109 reviews? This is the greatest thing I've read! Your characterizations add on point and I love the pacing of the story. Even though Dean's familiarity keeps changing, the flow never seems abrupt or chopped. Kudos! Okay imma go back to binge reading this fic haha
Dzeta chapter 16 . 8/30
Hola :)

Escribo este review en español porque no soy buena con el inglés, aun así leí esta historia gracias a un traductor de Internet. No es lo mismo que leer una traducción al español hecha a conciencia pero de todas formas me gustó muchísimo.

Fue muy hermoso, y también muy muy triste ese final :( Mi opinión es que has escrito un fic maravillosamente coherente y lógico y totalmente creíble. Muchísimo. Es una historia perfectamente posible dentro del canon y eso es genial pero también super doloroso.

Yo voy a leer esos instantes en el tiempo aunque veo que son solo dos capítulos y hace ya bastante tiempo que no públicas nada. Ojalá vuelvas a escribir y podamos tener esa secuela porque Dean y Cas y esta historia tienen que seguir, especialmente porque pienso que ya es bastante lo No nos da de ellos el canon como para que en los fics también tengan que estar alejados... Bueno, esa es mi humilde opinión.

Disculpa que el review esté en español, aun así espero que a pesar de eso y del tiempo que ya ha pasado desde que publicaste esta historia puedas leerlo.

Un abrazo.
Bennett J chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
is the most unfair fic that I've ever read, was pretty lovely too, thanks for sharing
Bookaholic27 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
I adored this story! After reading it through 2 days while procrastinating major homework assignments, I feel kind of emotionally wrecked. I loved how you made the things that Cas changed still work with canon events, and the scene in the epilogue where Dean see's the picture was perfect. I really hope you write a sequel. I know you have the other story of oneshots from this one in the works, but I'd love to know what happened in the future of this story as well
iTorchic chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
I fucking knew it was going to be worse and now my heart is being ripped from my chest and I feel like punching my laptop
iTorchic chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
This is where I am happy that they are happy and content before looking to see that we're only halfway through the story and start swearing because something horrible is about to happen, isn't it?
Ivy-Winchester13 chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
Please please please please PLEASEEEEEE make a sequel!
Tetractys chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
What a wild ride. I sure hope the sequel really is a happy ending because this story just ripped my heart into tiny pieces. Ugh, this is such a great story!

Well done!
Maykits chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Oh my goodness! Just the first chapter is so totally awesome! I can't wait to read more, this story line has drawn me in!
Ivy-Winchester13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Are you going to make a sequel anytime soon?!
TARDISbluu chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Nnnnghugghhhhh... D;

Whyyyyy?

Whyyyyyyyyyy?!

*cries*

This is so horribllllllleee... D,; It's so brilliant, but it's so horrible! I had actually had the thought, around the middle of the story, what if this -is- the same reality that Cas is jumping around in? But, I didn't want it to be true, because that would be so heartbreaking, and, and, and... Unnngh! You're a horrible person. Well, not really, but it makes me feel better saying it.

*sniffles*

I'm just gonna go, and, and... cry in my corner, now... *sniff*
N00b King chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I don't think I have ever given a review before but I feel like I need to for this story.

This is by far one of the best fanfiction's I have ever read. The way you tied your story into the canon was beyond amazing and your writing is beautiful. Of course the ending was devastating but I definitely applaud your decision for three reasons. It, again, tied into the canon of the show, it made it work for a sequel, and the emotion it makes us feel is beyond anything I have ever read. (still crying lol).

I just have to say thank you so much for writing this. Your creativity is astounding and you really made me appreciate being part of the Supernatural fandom. Looking forward to reading the oneshots and even looking more forward to the sequel.

Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
That was so good but the end killed me. How could you do that ugh I'm crying
STerraFeather chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for ripping my heart out, crushing it, then attempting to glue it back together with the fragment of hope, only to be dissolved. That is a very depressing way to end a story
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I hate you. I mean, I love you, and this was perfect. But I hate you. So Much! You leave me with perfect ending that makes perfect sense and fits into canon perfectly, and I hate you for it. Because I can't have a perfect ending. Congratulations, I have no feels left, im all fangirled out... I love this, it was perfect. I hate you, grrr.