Reviews for Lost in Time
Maykits chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh my goodness! Just the first chapter is so totally awesome! I can't wait to read more, this story line has drawn me in!
Ivy-Winchester13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Are you going to make a sequel anytime soon?!
TARDISbluu chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Nnnnghugghhhhh... D;

Whyyyyy?

Whyyyyyyyyyy?!

*cries*

This is so horribllllllleee... D,; It's so brilliant, but it's so horrible! I had actually had the thought, around the middle of the story, what if this -is- the same reality that Cas is jumping around in? But, I didn't want it to be true, because that would be so heartbreaking, and, and, and... Unnngh! You're a horrible person. Well, not really, but it makes me feel better saying it.

*sniffles*

I'm just gonna go, and, and... cry in my corner, now... *sniff*
N00b King chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
I don't think I have ever given a review before but I feel like I need to for this story.

This is by far one of the best fanfiction's I have ever read. The way you tied your story into the canon was beyond amazing and your writing is beautiful. Of course the ending was devastating but I definitely applaud your decision for three reasons. It, again, tied into the canon of the show, it made it work for a sequel, and the emotion it makes us feel is beyond anything I have ever read. (still crying lol).

I just have to say thank you so much for writing this. Your creativity is astounding and you really made me appreciate being part of the Supernatural fandom. Looking forward to reading the oneshots and even looking more forward to the sequel.

Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
That was so good but the end killed me. How could you do that ugh I'm crying
twilightroma chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for ripping my heart out, crushing it, then attempting to glue it back together with the fragment of hope, only to be dissolved. That is a very depressing way to end a story
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I hate you. I mean, I love you, and this was perfect. But I hate you. So Much! You leave me with perfect ending that makes perfect sense and fits into canon perfectly, and I hate you for it. Because I can't have a perfect ending. Congratulations, I have no feels left, im all fangirled out... I love this, it was perfect. I hate you, grrr.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Okay my eyes are definately watery now and i am not okay at all!This sequel better come soon or im pretty sure i will die. I need them both to remember their memories like right now, this is ripping a whole in my heart.
blackamethyst923 chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Hooray for sequels! Can't wait!
Anderida chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I loved this; it's so well-written, compelling, perfect character voices, even in different times and at different ages. Masterful. And that is exactly why I also find the ending so difficult to accept. I am grieving for Cas and Dean. I NEED Cas to be with Dean as he was when Sam asked if Cas would marry Dean. Blimey, I feel like I've just lost the love of my life too. I am consoling myself with the thought that you have provided a wonderful springboard for another story - with the right ending this time! :) Many thanks. I think, LOL.
Usaka chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I just read through your story here from chapter 1 in the past two days and I can't put into words how amazing it was! Thank you for a wonderful story. It's really thought out, amazing plot, your characters are completely believable and I am sad that there's no more to read.

The last few chapters WERE a roller coaster of emotions but there was a part of me that didn't wan't Cas' happy-ever-after to end up with past Dean... it just felt... wrong to me. I was sad that it seemed to be going into that direction but when I read through the scene with Michael outside Sam/Jess' I let out a huge sigh of relief before realizing what was going to happen. So sad that they lost their memories but there's hope! I can't WAIT to see where this is going to go and what you have planned in the sequel.

Thanks again for a wonderful story, it was a pleasure to read :)
pryde23 chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Really really well plotted and paced. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Oh lord. this story makes me laugh, makes me wanna cry, fills me with happiness and saddens me cuz i know im nearing the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
OMYGOSH THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I love time travel fics and even though this is only the second chapter it is already so good! I dont usually review each chapter because im so excited to move onto the next one but i need to let out some excitement now.
jasminefiregreen chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Well, my heart is slightly less shattered and I didn't cry this time. Thank you for writing an epilogue that put my heart back together. I can't for the sequel :)