Reviews for Lost in Time
Annoying15 chapter 1 . 4/10
I had to come back to the first chapter. Just to tell you again how amazing this series is and I think you're a beautiful person out there! So get yourself together lovely and write that sequel! :)
Annoying15 chapter 10 . 4/10
I think it was this chapter that sparked some fear in me lol Azazels appearance immediately made me afraid for the future... I mean, it didn't spark enough tho because the next few chapters still really choke me!
Annoying15 chapter 11 . 4/10
I LIED. This is the chapter that actually devastes me! THIS ONE. I shed my first tears here man. And then that end tho. Sigh. No but this one was heart breaking and I'm amazed that you came up with this! It's a crazy chapter for sure but it made an impact... in a way that I always look for in writing. You know? I want writing to make an impact on me, to give feelings like this. You did a great job, dammit.
Annoying15 chapter 13 . 4/10
I have to admit that after a while the frequent visits to the past with little hope of catching up to future or present dean drove me crazy. Now I appreciate all the chapters before cas actually reaches the right timeline. God dammit.
Annoying15 chapter 14 . 4/10
Again, im re-reading and just remembering when I had hope for a happy ending! Ahhh! Just give us a sequel already you beautiful but horribly mean author?!
Annoying15 chapter 15 . 4/10
I started to get suspicious of this story when everything was going this well. Warm and fuzzy with only a hint of uncertainty. And then bam! Right in the feels.
Annoying15 chapter 16 . 4/10
My heart broke during this chapter. It literally started to ache! Amazing writing that's for damn sure.
Annoying15 chapter 17 . 4/10
WAITING FOR A SEQURL LIKE...
COME ON PLEASE
my heart is aching. I don't think I've ever actually cried because of fan fiction?!
Please! I need it...
Ink Stained Quill chapter 17 . 3/2
I went back to reread this and I totally forgot how it ended and now my heart hurts all over again T_T
Can we have like even a one shot sequel if you're up for it?
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
I regret finding your fic. The fact that there's still no sequel posted makes my heart ache even more. If only I can turn back time, I will ignore this fic if only to spare me the pain.

But then again, what Cas said is true. It's better to be hurt than to never be loved. To not be remembered. Because the pain of being forgotten is one I am truly familiar with. No matter how it hurts, the memories it left behind are all precious, and I never regret even one moment.
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
I regret f
Ink Stained Quill chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
How does this have only 109 reviews? This is the greatest thing I've read! Your characterizations add on point and I love the pacing of the story. Even though Dean's familiarity keeps changing, the flow never seems abrupt or chopped. Kudos! Okay imma go back to binge reading this fic haha
Dzeta chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Hola :)

Escribo este review en español porque no soy buena con el inglés, aun así leí esta historia gracias a un traductor de Internet. No es lo mismo que leer una traducción al español hecha a conciencia pero de todas formas me gustó muchísimo.

Fue muy hermoso, y también muy muy triste ese final :( Mi opinión es que has escrito un fic maravillosamente coherente y lógico y totalmente creíble. Muchísimo. Es una historia perfectamente posible dentro del canon y eso es genial pero también super doloroso.

Yo voy a leer esos instantes en el tiempo aunque veo que son solo dos capítulos y hace ya bastante tiempo que no públicas nada. Ojalá vuelvas a escribir y podamos tener esa secuela porque Dean y Cas y esta historia tienen que seguir, especialmente porque pienso que ya es bastante lo No nos da de ellos el canon como para que en los fics también tengan que estar alejados... Bueno, esa es mi humilde opinión.

Disculpa que el review esté en español, aun así espero que a pesar de eso y del tiempo que ya ha pasado desde que publicaste esta historia puedas leerlo.

Un abrazo.
Bennett J chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
is the most unfair fic that I've ever read, was pretty lovely too, thanks for sharing
Bookaholic27 chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
I adored this story! After reading it through 2 days while procrastinating major homework assignments, I feel kind of emotionally wrecked. I loved how you made the things that Cas changed still work with canon events, and the scene in the epilogue where Dean see's the picture was perfect. I really hope you write a sequel. I know you have the other story of oneshots from this one in the works, but I'd love to know what happened in the future of this story as well