Reviews for Shower Euphoria
Jacksonangelo105 chapter 1 . 1/2
Dude this is epic
TheAngrayAmerican chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hello,

You stole this story from I'llCoverAngelandCollins and she's a better writer then you'll ever be! This is being reported because you stole her exact same plot and posted it on the same day after she did. Thanks for being unoriginal. I'm reporting this and almost every fic that I can and I hope you get banned for this! You've been stealing stories from so many authors and I want everyone to know the truth! You can't write for your life! All your stories include you stealing from another author who is better then you or from a TV show, word for word. Do you honestly think you can write? Stealing plots from shows and authors does not make you a good writer, it makes you pathetic.
JRC chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
A few things: first, really nice fic! Usually after reading a story that ends with "...and it was all just a dream" I want to slap the author with a dead herring. But in the case of this story, I thought it worked out brilliantly. Secondly, I REALLY think you should include a address/link to the picture on deviantART that inspired you. It'd be a really nice touch. And it sounds like a REALLY good picture.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
But I literally JUST read ICAAC's shower story...PHEW this was intense
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow...except fit him waking up it was perfection.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
gotta say I love it! but i'm also more of a jude and jen fan than a jude and Caitlin fan. you up for a challenge?