Reviews for Ride into the Sunset
MiCullen chapter 2 . 3/2
Awww... You should continue, it was soooo good, and now I'm
Hope you can finish it some day... ;)
nahedt chapter 2 . 1/30
Please up this story soon. It can't be left off the way it is now.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/20
Poor Bella, she can't catch a break. I feel for Rose and she must be angry at Bella's news and devastated of what the doctors told her. Edward is slowly being a Jerk. When is he ever happy what life has given him? Looking forward to more chapters. Thanks again for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/20
Thank you for the sequel. I cannot imagine Edward waiting this long to marry Bella and how could he not stand up to Joe, who has been a Jerk to them? Bella and Jules pregnant?
Veronique24 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Love it! Hoping for an update soon...
Caroleg chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Really hope you do continue this. It's a great start
btlmotormouth chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
love it but I wish there was more
Jaygm chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Well, this story sure has a great start. Hope it comes out of hiatus someday. I really like these characters and things seem to be getting interesting for all of them. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Sounds like a clusterfuck of trouble. It was nice to get a bit more of these characters.
Cins chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Oh, please, oh, please continue this story
Synn0ve.M1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I really hope you'll continue this story. I really liked Ride to You and like the plot so far on this one, so I hope you'll start updating again soon. :) Good Luck!
Synn0ve chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
oh my, i fell so hard for these stories. hope you find time to update this one anytime soon. :) I know I will be waiting!
wonnabcullen chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
I don't know how much you actually know about Endometriosis, but it is not a infertility diagnosis it makes it harder NOT impossible, my best friend has been suffering since she first started her period when we where 10, she still suffers terribly especially when pregnant! She's just annouced she's pregnant with her 3rd child, all 3 were conserved naturally without medical intervention.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
a bientot
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Would love to see you finish this one day. Good luck with your writing.