Reviews for Ride into the Sunset
end2097 chapter 2 . 6/26
Was this sequel finished and posted somewhere else or pulled to publish? Thanks
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 6/22
Helluva place to leave the story, but shit always happens. Really good while it lasted.
This first story was so good. This had SOOOO much promise. Not sure what happened, but certainly disappointed that it was never complete. Pity
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/17
Wow, Edward is being a giant dick. She went through enough shit with Charlie and then Jacob, she should never have to go through that again. I was so happy that Bella told him to go be an ass and hate his life elsewhere. Showing him it is NOT okay to treat her this crappy. The attitude that his life sucks, when he is doing what he always wanted, successfully at that, is a bit too much. I like that she called him out on it. I suppose I was wrong with the baby not being Seth's, as it is his after all. The way you worded how they were broken up, it seemed like it had been a long while. That is why a assumed it wasn't Seth's. I am very happy it is, even if the two of them aren't speaking to each other. Poor Rosalie. I had endometriosis but, I never wanted children. Although, it only took away twenty percent from me getting pregnant. Rose doesn't have the luxury of time. So sad. Sad that she is so very much against adoption.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/17
Well, that was a bit messy. I feel bad for Seth, as clearly this is not his child. That is why Jules is so very upset. She isn't sick, it is just morning sickness or, just nausea. I am sad this isn't completed. I am happy that Edward did propose, as you had me really worried there for a minute that he had changed his mind about them. Especially with the distance. I loved that we got to read them reconnecting. I hope Joe doesn't get a hold of Seth, before Jules explains that it isn't his.
MiCullen chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Awww... You should continue, it was soooo good, and now I'm curious...lol
Hope you can finish it some day... ;)
nahedt chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Please up this story soon. It can't be left off the way it is now.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Poor Bella, she can't catch a break. I feel for Rose and she must be angry at Bella's news and devastated of what the doctors told her. Edward is slowly being a Jerk. When is he ever happy what life has given him? Looking forward to more chapters. Thanks again for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Thank you for the sequel. I cannot imagine Edward waiting this long to marry Bella and how could he not stand up to Joe, who has been a Jerk to them? Bella and Jules pregnant?
Veronique24 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Love it! Hoping for an update soon...
Caroleg chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Really hope you do continue this. It's a great start
btlmotormouth chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
love it but I wish there was more
Jaygm chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Well, this story sure has a great start. Hope it comes out of hiatus someday. I really like these characters and things seem to be getting interesting for all of them. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Sounds like a clusterfuck of trouble. It was nice to get a bit more of these characters.
Cins chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Oh, please, oh, please continue this story