Reviews for Enter Key
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ahh nice. Wish someone late-night chatted me...
This was really cute, loved the ending! chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Cute idea. I always imagine them having these late night conversations in, like, the Austin and Ally world.

"How else would he propose to her at senior graduation? 'Oh, hey Ally, I know that I still have a year to go, because I failed all my finals, but will you marry me once I get out of here?' Um, no." man do I love these kind of lines of yours. Austin knowing about Ally wearing the green sweater when she's going to special places with special people. It's the smallest details that get to me everytime. "The internet could keep it's smile. He found his own." one of my favorite lines. So so cute.

"Don't listen to him Ally. You look amazing." I just love love those awkward moments. Kinda like this one where he'd blurt something just like that and then realize what he said and he'd get all shy and stuff.

Confessing their feelings not face-to-face, I like that. It's a change from the usual. And aw aw "Would it be wrong to ask her how much?" Austin :(

"This would have been so much easier if there was a screen between them. But that'd be the cowardly way of doing things. And Austin Moon is no coward. Except in love. Then he's a total coward." favorite part for sure. It's basically a description of austin moon.

Simple ending, but a good one :)

All in all, it was great :) I loved it!
fashiongrrlie chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i likw it
Broadway Baby 365365 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That was so amazing! I loved it! can you come up with a new one soon?
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Cute midnight conversations Austin and Ally. Who needs sleep when you are talking to the person you love?
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awww. Too cute.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
So cute! :)
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ahh I loved this so much, simple and sweet. A lovely Auslly one shot to read. :)
Hikari R chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I like it! :D
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
d'awww this is perfect :D I love your writing it's all great! amazing job as always