Reviews for Save Her
tleel chapter 11 . 9/3
I have enjoyed your story, just sad to see it has stopped being updated. It has been almost two years since you last update, do you think you will come back to it and finish it?
sassy973 chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Loved it... I really hope you finish this story.
Hitsugi's Lover chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Please update! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cela chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
godric would be great taking care of a child, especially if in his regretful period.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Please continue and let Eric kill warlow coz tb didn't do us justice they made Jason do it and I hated that coz such a powerful hybrid should die with the hands of someone powerful as him
ladyblue40 chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
This story is very good.. but I don't understand how Sookie doesn't remember... I'll be watching for the next update..thanks for writing
reina13 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Love it
Shantigal chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Loving this new take on things, plots twists and turns... Love it!
ciasteczko chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Love this chapter.
Eirikr's Fae chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I just found this story and I'm really liking it! It's got a good twist to it and you certainly keep the reader guessing where it's going to go next. Can't wait for the next update!
jewelpearl chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I'm really enjoying this story; I just found it and read straight through to here. Look forward to Warlow re-entering the story. I loved his character on the TV show. Well done...
Perfecta999 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Poor Sookie .
ncvampfan chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I love this story! Just wish you updated more often!
ashmo2000 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Memories of a time Adele wished could be more than just forgotten has to be killing her:..( Eric isn't fooling anyone by nonchalant.
imlovinfanfic chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I love this story. please update again soon. thanks