Reviews for under autumn skies
Limilu chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh. My. *bleep*.
This is sO CUTE! It fulfilled all of my fluffy Makoharu needs.
Write more!
RebelGryffindor chapter 1 . 8/23
This...was...AMAZING
Average gaki chapter 1 . 5/31
I really loved it when they kissed in the had to be my favorite part in your story. It's was short but I loved it! Keep working hard.
Dreamshipper229 chapter 1 . 4/16
This was one of the cutest things I've read all day! And even though it wasn't the end of the world for MakHaru it was the end of the world for my heart because it freaking flew out of my chest and burst into a million pieces because of how cute this was! I love the feeling you get when you read something adorable, when you get all warm inside, this is what this fic felt like. Good job writing this, it was amazing! Xoxo
I almost cried, I'm not even joking. I'm going to be showing some serious appreciation towards my best friend for being an absolute precious nerd tomorrow.
Arctik Rose chapter 1 . 2/24
Aww it's so cute and beautifully written! -
Kisaki Sakura chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh dear, that was sooo sweet
Mei Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/31
This is lovely!
Arctik Rose chapter 1 . 1/29
AhhhhHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL I WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE THIS!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 1/5
Awwww, they're so freaking cute together! MakoHaru is the OTP and you potatoes them perfectly.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
So sweet~!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
There are no words to describe how much I love this fic and MakoHaru. This is amazing.
Yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
... -sniffle, sniffle-

That, dear author, is the sound of me crying.
Why, you may ask? Its becaise I've been an emotional wreck ever since I broke up with my boyfriend and this was too happy and fluff-filled that I just broke down. Your a great writer. Love this.
~Yaoifangirl~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
My heart! This soooo fluffy and cute!
I love it! These dorks will be the death of me...
Great work!