Reviews for Teach Me
This was beyond fantastic! I'd love to read a continuation of this along with reactions from the mf crew
thebeastinsideusall chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I've noticed that you seem to like both OTH and TVD why don't you write a TVD/OTH crossover you could only use Brooke Davis (Brooke is my fav character I dont really care about the other characters) from OTH and pair her up with Elijah (Brooke/Elijah Brojah?). Those two would b such cute couple. I could see them meeting each other for the first time at a bar of the same fancy hotel that both of them are staying in or they could both have an apartment in the same building. Think about it )
imaginationismymuse chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Amazing!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was absolutely gorgeous :)
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was awesome, especially how you've made their special words something less cliché than the three words 'I love you', it gives the whole piece a much more unique and intimate feel to it!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
love it!
Carmen Rae chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Woah, this was amazingly well written. If I could have anyone in the world to teach me badass fight moves, it would be Klaus. Lucky Caroline!
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Loved it! Please, please, please, email this to Julie with the side edit "in New Orleans compound living room."
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great work. :) I'd love to see this on the show.
MartaS chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Loved it! So, so much! Thank you for shearing xx
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Absolutely fantastic. Caroline and Klaus are hotter then hell and it was amazing to read. Thank you for sharing.
candycullen chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love this fiction so much! Concise and hot! Perfect for a quick klaroline fix!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
teach me to be an amazing writer like you
firstgreenisgold chapter 1 . 10/2/2013