Reviews for Road Not Taken
ranoshi chapter 10 . 10/16
I think you did a great job with the field action. It was nice seeing Hiruma not being or acting jealous.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 10/16
Ah poor Shin and his technology destroying quirk. Mamori can definitely be overbearing. Agon really makes things lively, he's my second favorite character in this story, Sena being first and Shin being third. Hiruma hasn't grown on me yet.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 10/16
Agon and his texts lol
ranoshi chapter 6 . 10/16
Wow Juumonji is seriously sappy, I feel bad for him since he's going to be heart-broken. Sena looking up because he heard Hiruma was a pretty awesome scene, I can imagine that as like a cover/chapter art. Kurita having an onion shaped head, I'm glad someone pointed that out lol I'm impressed Sena wasn't crushed when Kurita fell on him. I thought that Kuroki, Juumonji and Togano agreed to join the American Football Club with Sena in the last chapter and that was why they went with him to the club.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 10/16
Sena's friendships make me smile. Agon seems like a let's have a good time guy, Shin the training sensible one. I like how Sena has the Huh-huh bros doing what he wants them to do lol
ranoshi chapter 3 . 10/16
It totally does read like an Agon and Sena story lol. I like how Sena is acting tough while he scared witless so he can still protect himself whoever he chooses to. Sena's smile disarming Agon makes me suspect Agon may have a crush on Sena or at least find Sena worthy of his attention.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 14 . 8/18
I'm.. surprised that Hiruma didn't have a super reaction to Sena letting slip that his friend was Agon?
Iris chapter 13 . 7/23
"But I'm straight" or "But I'm gay".these two lines of rejection are so funny I crack up every time.
so many ships, but only one shall sail! (WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ARGON AND SENAS RELATIONSHIP SO CUTE!) though I am a proud shipper of sena/hiruma :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
I wanted to like your "upgraded" Sena, but honestly he's being a huge brat in this chapter, pouting about being benched on "his" big day and throwing a tantrum by wasting a valuable timeout to fight with his captain about his leadership choices. This isn't the Sena I fell in love with, the selfless boy in love with football for its own sake, who shrinks from recognition and throws himself at opponents twice his size so his teammates can advance the ball. Sena was a good player not just because he worked hard and ran fast, but because of his unfailing trust in his captain and his teammates, because he himself was a good teammate who inspired that trust in others. This Sena doesn't seem to understand any of that, and that's why he's nothing like the real Sena, and that's why I can't accept or like him. Maybe it's Agon's bad influence, but unless he grows the fuck up and loses the diva attitude there's no way Deimon is making it to the Christmas Bowl.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Please continue! I love where this is going! I absolutely amazing so far!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
I love this! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
Jurudo chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
I really hope you get your inspiration for this fic back. I really loved your take on it especially the argument between sena and hiruma, I really love those. I also love your Agon which is saying something since I hated him so much in the anime/manga but here he is awesome! anyway I love this fic and hope you can find the inspiration again someday
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
Wonderful.
I hope you update again soon!