Reviews for Road Not Taken
vampireharry the 2 chapter 16 . 6/26
I love this! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
xXBloodDemonXx chapter 16 . 4/27
I really hope you get your inspiration for this fic back. I really loved your take on it especially the argument between sena and hiruma, I really love those. I also love your Agon which is saying something since I hated him so much in the anime/manga but here he is awesome! anyway I love this fic and hope you can find the inspiration again someday
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Layla Riddle chapter 16 . 3/24
Wonderful.
I hope you update again soon!
SnowLilyAngel chapter 16 . 3/5
Please update this I really want to see what happens next...
I know its been like 2 years since you updated but i really enjoyed the fic so if you can please update
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 4 . 2/11
Hahaha I loved the part with the crows cawing Aho! Super funny. I'm rereading this story again because of how awesome it is
shinigame3 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Please please please please please. Continue. I love this story ! I can't wait for more! !
Hweianime chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
This really was amazi- wait does your comment mean your not continuing this?! NO way! I just got emotionally invested in this!
Sighs well I guess I do understand where you're coming from. Well I hope you get reinspired and update soon- there is such a limited amount of awesome Eyeshield fanfics after all.
Btw if you plan on doing something new or continuing this *cough* AgonxSena *cough*
Hweianime chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Shit ok so much for not reviewing till I'm up to date. But HOLY shit! Agon kissed Sena like YES (I know it's HirumaxSena but can we have an alternative AgonxSena? Pleaaasssee)
Urgh too... Good...
I love the scene with Sena and Shin training and eating together too! Also are we going to just ignore the fact that Shin is able to text even though machines hate him?
Hweianime chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Ok damn this is awkward- I planned to read the whole thing up to date and THEN review but then you had to introduce shin and I was like kyaaaaaaaaaaa and I had to express my happiness to this. Gah ok now that's out of my system...
This is really amazing, and you have portrayed Shin perfectly! And I really like how Sena himself has took an interest to football rather than someone forcing him. I would love a love square (just cuz I love all three respective semes)
Urgh I wish I could write such great stuff too! Well okay back to reading you have not seen the last of me lol
Hweianime chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I was reading this and it sooo seemed like AgonxSena and I wasss like yessssssss but then you said it wasn't and urgh oRZ
But this is so good! I love how you made Sena strong yet still kept a little bit of his usual timid personality! Definitely gonna keep reading, keep this awesomeness up
Kichou chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
You making me like Agon too much. Lol. Nice chapter.
itachisgurl93 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
hahahaha! thx for the update! ugh. that magcon review one was actually mine but my little sister apparently logged on to her account n i didn't notice! sorry!
bruh.its.exo chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
hahahaha! thx for the update!