Reviews for Road Not Taken
KEEP WRITING PLZ
Ryan Mashall chapter 10 . 3/4
Catch max, he's already picked up on his friends habbits.. well theyre not friends yet, but uk wat i mean
Ryan Mashall chapter 9 . 2/27
I wonder wen things r gonna start movn for hirusena, im seeing hints
Ryan Mashall chapter 8 . 2/27
It was late at night and he was thirsty. Lolz im still dying XD
Ryan Mashall chapter 6 . 2/27
Yaha and so it begins
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Eli chapter 16 . 2/11
Not sure what you mean be 'mess of a fic' the way you have it written is great!
hello
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
I think you did a great job with the field action. It was nice seeing Hiruma not being or acting jealous.
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Ah poor Shin and his technology destroying quirk. Mamori can definitely be overbearing. Agon really makes things lively, he's my second favorite character in this story, Sena being first and Shin being third. Hiruma hasn't grown on me yet.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Agon and his texts lol
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
Wow Juumonji is seriously sappy, I feel bad for him since he's going to be heart-broken. Sena looking up because he heard Hiruma was a pretty awesome scene, I can imagine that as like a cover/chapter art. Kurita having an onion shaped head, I'm glad someone pointed that out lol I'm impressed Sena wasn't crushed when Kurita fell on him. I thought that Kuroki, Juumonji and Togano agreed to join the American Football Club with Sena in the last chapter and that was why they went with him to the club.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Sena's friendships make me smile. Agon seems like a let's have a good time guy, Shin the training sensible one. I like how Sena has the Huh-huh bros doing what he wants them to do lol
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
It totally does read like an Agon and Sena story lol. I like how Sena is acting tough while he scared witless so he can still protect himself whoever he chooses to. Sena's smile disarming Agon makes me suspect Agon may have a crush on Sena or at least find Sena worthy of his attention.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
I'm.. surprised that Hiruma didn't have a super reaction to Sena letting slip that his friend was Agon?