Reviews for Heal These Scars
Lucia Merinero chapter 5 . 9/13
Please update!
UNICRN LVR26 chapter 5 . 3/13
please contine this is an
Pizzapug789 chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Natsu I am going to f***ing kill you. I am going to use you as my new pin cushion and stick large pins deep into your skin all day. I will freaking torture you in the most painful and gruesome ways possible. I'm comin for ya Natsu YOU HEAR ME IM COMIN FOR YA *gets dragged away by best friend while she trys to kill Natsu*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Oh Jesus the feelz. Please I need thenext chapter so badly. PLEASEES
MehKitty chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Aww, you didn't finish! :(
GraceSkylaLove chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
This is such an interesting story I can't wait for more
nerdswillruletheworld chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
The flashback was so so sad! Your is really good
IBEEZAWESOME chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WOW ! that chapter hit me like a fresh breath mint! also this proves Natsu can be dense but figures it out along the way but sometimes he can be so stupid to where people just say WTF over and over!
IBEEZAWESOME chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS... IS... IS... AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIING! But how could you put Natsu with Lisanna that ...is ...just...WRONG! AS IN: my poor shipper heart!
Mystic Stars chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Please update very soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
I am so serious right now like it's not even funny. I don't give a crack if NaLu is OTP. She better end up with Sting. (Like NaLu above all but like...StiCy is so kawaii :) Yeah I hope she ends up with Sting)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SO GOOD LIKE UWAHHHHHH!
Pat The Panda chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
STILU...
Pat The Panda chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I think this ish like the "Crush Effect" When someone likes you, you like them back... :P
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
KYAAAAAAAA! IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOD! KEEP GOING!