Reviews for Dawn's Sage
YungMoolah chapter 3 . 6/10
so... there are two nine tail jinchuuriki? how though hahaha
blasterdog chapter 27 . 5/27
Now this here was a badass fic. Great stuff man
bbrens chapter 27 . 5/8
Interesting story
kyoanna chapter 6 . 4/24
Are you aware ther really was a land of honey? It is very very breifly mentioned in passing in episode 194 random but true personally I feel like the writers just didn't want to name the countries and hence were REALLY lazy about it other than that though this is a really interestin story with good characterization and it feels very naruto-y if naruto was a book series I would say you had captured the original writers style but its an anime so I don't know how to really translate that for this so... I hope you get the idea beyond that this is a very original premise that I haven't come across before so congrats on that and I love it so far
I have never read a better fanfiction. Holy lord Jashin, you are the new Jashin.
Great idea chapter 11 . 4/14
I'm loving this fanfic. My favorite part is naruto sage mode it's bad assassins. I'm only on ch 11 but hope sasuke doesn't get sage mode he already has sharingan and if he gets mangekyo sharingan and all its abilities such as susano and the black flames he will be strong enough without sage mode with sage mode he is OP
Kyojo Uchiha chapter 27 . 4/13
While you probably won't see this, I just have to say that I greatly enjoyed your fic. The premise was original and interesting, the characters were a joy to read, the fight scenes were descriptive and exciting, and above all you made something like Fem!Deidara not look like a bad idea lol. All in all, thank you for making this fic, I hope to one day make a fic as good as this one.
T51b Moridin chapter 27 . 4/2
That...that was a very unique and special ending to me. I am honestly truly impressed with this story. The characters were very original and yet held onto the main aspects of their canon personalities without becoming the original annoying shits. On top of that you prevented instant opness and also prevented annoying cliche's from happening such as massive harems or instant romances, or an onslaught of pointless lemons. You had a powerful driven plot. It wasn't overly long and allowed for a good story as long as you were aware of the original naruto series and its characters this story was easy to follow and enjoy. 4.5/5. And that's only because you need to know the original series to understand why this one is so different and to even know what the characters look like. Otherwise your plot and follow through were excellent.
T51b Moridin chapter 26 . 4/2
lmfao. This ending. SO open ended in what you could do. Deidara kissing naruto was hilarious though. I found that ending to be amusing to say the least.
T51b Moridin chapter 25 . 4/2
Awww. NO HIDAN I LOVED YOU! This was super entertaining. I gotta say had he chose to not destroy his Akatsuki he woul dhave truly been able to rule the world. Akatsuki as his shadow hands a team that could not be destroyed, with another group as his day hands.
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 4/2
Nagato as final baddy and Akatsuki is now the heroes...talk about hilarious. The appearance of Jiaraiya that was had me dying of laughter. The remarks of Kidomaru about Phoenix feathers and his accuracy skill had me laughing too. Ah such good times. Also, are not Nagato's eyes the eyes of Madara? So if Naruto who is also an Uzumaki were to take the EMS eyes of Sasuke the corpse over there then would he not also gain those eyes? Just a thought realy.
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 4/2
That was a hell of a twist. Way to go man. To see Nagato decide to absorb the chakra's of all 9 beasts like that. Freaking legit. Very impressive. The only way for Naruto to win now is if he inherits all the Sage of Six paths chakra both yin and yang and if he gets the yin half of the kyuubi back from his father's body. Talk about badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 4/2
That was kinda badass. Hidan reminds me of berserkers and the Sacrier class from Dofus. A masochistic class that gains power from taking damage and can harm themselves to harm their opponents sometimes.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 4/2
Kinda hope he gets her body. She is seriously hot and a hot female orochimaru would be super badass...and hot.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 4/2
That last analogy about tolerating co workers makes perfect sense lol. That's reality isn't it.