Reviews for Dawn's Sage
Zodiun chapter 27 . 8/16
Damn. I really, really enjoyed this. Amazing fic.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 27 . 8/13
very awesome fic! i've had a lot of fun reading this, i think naruto was losing spectacularly a bit too often, but that's not a really big deal. i enjoyed how you made naruto into a typical akatsuki ninja, one with one big skill and not too much else. most fanfics give naruto a wide arsenal, so i like the difference.

please keep writing awesome stuff like this!
Why do you keep stealing from other shows? DBZ, Beyblade, and Pokemon are just a few that I saw. I get that it's hard to come up with 'original' techniques, but that's a little much , don't you think. I also saw the reference to the video games to, so don't deny that or remind me. Still a good story though, but you need to cut back on using other media for your story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 10 . 7/24
Hahahahaha, Couldn't Stop Laughing When Kisame Used Kamehameha, So Awesome!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 9 . 7/24
Gah, So Intense, They Almost Got Him Twice!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 8 . 7/24
Loved Naruto's Fight :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 7/24
Couldn't Stop Laughing At Naruto's Sage Logic About Making An Entrance; Too Funny :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 7/24
Heck Yeah Go Pain :) Should Be Interesting With Tobi Out Of The Picture.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 7/24
LOL At The Whole Money Thing With Kakuzu :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/24
Awesome Start :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 7/5
Kamehameha! The mental image of Kisame using the Kamehameha wave is going to haunt me for days.
Mbell1022 chapter 27 . 5/29
I really enjoyed this story especially the fight scene the only thing that I felt was bad was the ending I don't get why naruto is willing to die instead of fight for his idea but other than that it was a awesome story.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 3 . 5/26
This seems like a really good story well written and everything clever with replacing Naruto with Sora and I liked Deidara unit I'm confused on two points. 1) you reference Deidara like he's a girl but the dude's male girly features and long hair aside. 2) more importantly why is Naruto with Akatsuki when in the introduction he is told straight up they're hunting Bijuu when the guy is already aware that he's the Kyuubi Jinchurikki?
Project17 chapter 27 . 5/24
Excellent story. Would have nice to have seen some more interaction between Naruto and Deidara. But, other than that the story was very well written.
Professor Mist chapter 1 . 5/8
Very entertaining to read. Thanks for actually completing it!