Reviews for Dawn's Sage
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 2/24
Cool
Fender Pick chapter 27 . 2/13
This was truly a masterpiece, I loved every second of it. The battles were intense, realistic (to a degree) and not drawn out to bore people, like a few other stories I've read that draws out battles over 20 damn chapters.

The characters were well written, the deaths justified and the end result was the satisfaction of a brilliant story finishing.

I congratulate you, and hope you can produce such amazing stories in the future as well. Maybe a bit longer one ey? ;)

Kind regards;
Fender Pick.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 27 . 2/5
Heh, subtlety, thy name is Kakuzu.
BankruptSamurai chapter 27 . 1/31
I know I should mention how goddamn cool the constantly Sagely Naruto is. I know I should mention how awesome you made him and his abilities. I also know I should commend your ability to write absolutely incredible action scenes (SO MUCH ACTION. I AM OVERFLOWING WITH RESPECT FOR THE ACTION) with their copious jutsu-usage.

I'm also aware I should comment on how well done the whole "join Akatsuki, kill off the only people like you" was (and how I'm so very glad you strayed away from making them too likeable. Cannot tell you how sucky it is when Yugito or Fū gets character development then later dies 'cuz Jinchūriki) and how well Naruto took to being a member. Or that wow, main canon characters dying managed to be both brutal but with a decent emotional detachment from getting hit in the feels too hard.

It would also be polite to mention that I loved the partnership between Deidara and Naruto to death. Or that the final Ten-Tails Jinchūriki Rinnegan Nagato battle was badass. Or even that damn, Akatsuki ushering in peace through war on actual armies is so much better than ushering in peace through a fist full of iron and dickishness that is Pain.

But no. All of that pales in comparison to Naruto/fem-Deidara being the pairing here. I mean fuck.

#OTP

I will die of joy the day I read a story where those two getting together towards the beginning-ish part of the story happens. For real. So thank you for that, Panory Bro. You have just made my day! :D
Sillyboy12 chapter 27 . 1/18
Great job this was one of my favorite akatsuki stories ever
SliceOfKai chapter 2 . 1/11
YOU DID NOT PUT A GIRL NAMED PETRA NO JUST NOOOO

good story dough
hn chapter 12 . 1/2
You think sage modes weak?
HA.
does anybody know if naruto got stronger after fusing bijuu mode and sage mode
Rotmg chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
THIS IS BULLSHIT NARUTO KNOWS HE IS A JINURUKI WHY WOULD HE WANT TO JOIN PAIN?
Harumi Uzumemein chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Senpooooouuuuu rocks 3
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2014
nice fanfic
love it one of the best i have ever read 3
Good job on this
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Technically speaking... Pein/Negato did NOT kill Hanzo in that battle, Hanzo lived and then lost his life to Pein/Nagato in a later battle.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I don't know why but I seriously love this fic.. Usually not a fan of bad guy Naruto's but you do it well.

Btw, second time reading this fic.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I want to find others like me... And kill them.
mansg598 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
This story was great and I really enjoyed reading it. There are not many akatsuki fics around. I did not feel comfortable with the female Deidera thing but I won't complain as the story was so well written and well also you are the author so you decide what happens in your story. Anyway I am going to give your other story a shot. See ya.
Yay chapter 27 . 11/29/2014