Reviews for Dawn's Sage
SlightlyNarutard727 chapter 1 . 1/3
This Shit's GOOOOOD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Well, that turned to crap quickly. Another one dropped.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/4/2017
Nice epiloguem its been awhile since i see a unique fanfic like this
awesomeconji1 chapter 27 . 10/25/2017
That was surprisingly good. I would have liked to see a little more between Deidara and Naruto towards the end, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Thank you for the story.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
How does one... Take a tailed beast to the hideout? I mean you can't exactly grab a tail and drag it right? Who wouldn't see a monstrously large tailed beast being dragged on its back to a hideout?

Sorry, these are just some questions that hit me when Sasori said to take the tailed beast.
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 27 . 7/20/2017
Awesome story. This plot is so cool as it shows the Akatsuki bringing peace to the world and that too, without an epic everyone or NarutoSasuke vs Madara or Kaguya fight. Thanks for the fic.
ElectronicStars chapter 27 . 7/11/2017
Nice job!
ElectronicStars chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
I guess the Third Kazekage named is techniques with quite a bit of iron-y!
LuluViBritania chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
how is it the ninetails reappeared in the filler Sora had a small amount of the Nine tails chakra stored in him probally less then Ginkaku and Kinkaku and where did this second ninetails come from the Yang is in Naruto While the Yin is in Minato inside the Shinigamis stomach there cant be a third i hope this bizare change in plot is explained later
Ali-Paoli chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
Yup. I remember reading this story, i haven't finished it. and I dont remember where I left off, so I guess we'll see eventually. Thanks for writing this!
Ali-Paoli chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Amazing story, so far. I'm really excited to see where this goes! This prologue seems really familiar, but I'm not sure if it's because of the similarities to Konoha's Young Sage or if it's because I already began to read this and forgot. Either way, I'm here, with a blank slate and ready to immerse myself into this AU with all I've got. Thanks for writing this!
Filicium Sapindaceae chapter 26 . 5/31/2017
I cant believe I spend my whole night sleep to read this masterpiece, and I did not regret any of this at all. FRIGGIN. FANTASTIC. THIS is the Akatsuki fanfiction I yearn over and search for a very, very long time and I really glad I read it. I'm a little worn out from reading all of it with extreme hype, but I love that final romance piece in the pre-epilogue chapter. Totally seein Naru and Dei together, alright. Yup Yup. Would've been glad seein em more!
SinfulPride chapter 27 . 5/26/2017
This story was very well written and had a unique and interesting plot. The character conflict, like Naruto hiding his status from within the Akatsuki was brilliant. My only comment is that it was a bit too heavy with fight scenes. It felt like I read 90% fighting and 10% story. The fights are well written, but I personally prefer stories with a more balanced ratio, but if you want action, then this is the story for you.
Emerald Time chapter 27 . 5/12/2017
I was a little skeptical about how good this would be from reading the summary, but I have to say, I'm so glad that I did give this a chance. This is an amazing story! I absolutely loved every minute of it! I can't wait to read your other works! *bounces and runs to profile*
Guest chapter 27 . 4/23/2017
I'm glad I stuck with this story. The beginning was a bit shaky for me but I enjoyed the story. I just wish you had some more at the end. Like a real epilogue, preferably with Deidara and Naruto. It doesn't even have to be part of the story, make a new one with small one-shots. That would be great. Good job