Reviews for Dawn's Sage
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 10 . 7/24
Hahahahaha, Couldn't Stop Laughing When Kisame Used Kamehameha, So Awesome!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 9 . 7/24
Gah, So Intense, They Almost Got Him Twice!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 8 . 7/24
Loved Naruto's Fight :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 7/24
Couldn't Stop Laughing At Naruto's Sage Logic About Making An Entrance; Too Funny :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 7/24
Heck Yeah Go Pain :) Should Be Interesting With Tobi Out Of The Picture.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 7/24
LOL At The Whole Money Thing With Kakuzu :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/24
Awesome Start :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 7/5
Kamehameha! The mental image of Kisame using the Kamehameha wave is going to haunt me for days.
Mbell1022 chapter 27 . 5/29
I really enjoyed this story especially the fight scene the only thing that I felt was bad was the ending I don't get why naruto is willing to die instead of fight for his idea but other than that it was a awesome story.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 3 . 5/26
This seems like a really good story well written and everything clever with replacing Naruto with Sora and I liked Deidara unit I'm confused on two points. 1) you reference Deidara like he's a girl but the dude's male girly features and long hair aside. 2) more importantly why is Naruto with Akatsuki when in the introduction he is told straight up they're hunting Bijuu when the guy is already aware that he's the Kyuubi Jinchurikki?
Project17 chapter 27 . 5/24
Excellent story. Would have nice to have seen some more interaction between Naruto and Deidara. But, other than that the story was very well written.
Professor Mist chapter 1 . 5/8
Very entertaining to read. Thanks for actually completing it!
Cryptorex chapter 4 . 5/5
Excellent writing so far. Good story too.
Kuwasu chapter 27 . 4/30
While I don't like the fact that people like Orochimaru didn't get their comeuppance, your story was very well written and plausible. Well done.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 4/3
Hmm nice start wonder how this 'peace' will come about anyways keep up the great work!