Reviews for Dawn's Sage
I'm glad I stuck with this story. The beginning was a bit shaky for me but I enjoyed the story. I just wish you had some more at the end. Like a real epilogue, preferably with Deidara and Naruto. It doesn't even have to be part of the story, make a new one with small one-shots. That would be great. Good job
ReversedAngel chapter 1 . 4/6
WOOHOO!
KaijuSentai chapter 27 . 3/7
An excellent story.
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 1 . 2/25
one of the best stories ive ever read
setokayba2n chapter 27 . 2/17
Well, a interesting ending... The villains win, for one, and Orochimaru survive... That is usually hard to see.

Too bad it ended just after the "peace" it could be good to see some slice of life shorts of the life of Akatsuki after the war.
AoMythology chapter 10 . 1/24
Not just Kamehameha; I noticed some Pokémon moves in there, too. :D
AnAddictedReader chapter 15 . 1/20
Oh snap, is Team Deidara gonna happen?
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 1/19
Huh, in the hundreds of Naruto stories I've read over the years, I don't remember any starting like this. You've just raised the bar so I hope I'll continue to be surprised by you in the upcoming chapters.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
poor expectations. getting smashed into a thousand pieces must be painful.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Ch1 made me go: "Awesome! This is original & looks like it'll be reeeally interesting!"
My reaction to Ch2: "EPIC! Naruto is cute, & he then becomes rivals/friends with Deidara-senpai! Plus they're in Akatsuki!" *grins like Obito* "AWESOMENESS!"
anime Da vinci chapter 27 . 12/21/2016
so so good so good love the balance
Magyar chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
Ok, this was impressive. Well done !
lotisflower5 chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
i'm confused now... you said in the first chapter that naruto was the nine-tails host, but now sora is? can you explain this please? i'm just not understanding...
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
I don't think I have ever went from 60 to 0 that fast. Sora ruined this for me.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
I remember reading this story then stopping half way through for some reason I can't recall. Anyway, just finished this and it's really amazing.