Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse 2
Wheres the update? Please continue ur work!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 7 . 5/17
So many great moments and parallels! You really have a gift for humor. I can't decide whether to laugh or cringe imagining Sasuke in an orange jumpsuit, though apparently, Hinata approves!
DageRee chapter 13 . 3/23
What a shame you dropped this story. I couldn't stop reading this for the last two days. You complicated their relationship to this point I don't know how to image what could happen to them in future. How much will they hurt each other until they will be finally together and ever?
Ale10011 chapter 13 . 2/2
Omg my heart. they need to make up omg they belong together
guest chapter 12 . 1/21
Where's the rest of the story. They are one of my favourite couples, and in this fic I just love them all the more. I want the rest of the story and what happens to their relationship as the pregnancy progresses? Love ur work
guest chapter 13 . 1/21
I really love both parts of the stories,but where's the
Truce chapter 3 . 1/14
I can't stop crying.
Truce chapter 2 . 1/14
OMG AHAHAHA.
kellyshl chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
How many years have it been already! Please come back together! Or he can just go stay over! Not like he cared about the others!
Crystale chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
I'm never over this, ugh the feeeeelllsss. Perfection.
satomika chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Huwah!

Why is it suddenly sad? ... :(
forgetmenotlovely chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Please please please update soon! This story is so funny yet the humour never takes away from the romance. I'm looking forward to the resolution, though the separation indeed added to the plot.
Hitory-Chan chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
The continuation? ;-;
Sasuhinashipper chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
How could Sasuke just seperate them while she was pregnant?! Though that is what he would probably do...
Sasuhinashipper chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
OGM this part is so hilarious!