Reviews for The Hyuuga Curse 2
muzicaldove chapter 13 . 3/12
Was that Sasuke's way of saying he'd always be there, waiting for her? please please update.
What? This cannot be the end! They have to get back together and live happily ever after!

Seriously, I love this story. They're both neurotic but they need each other to function.
duskest chapter 13 . 1/11
will there be any update? i hope you could continue this story you know. i really like ur sasuhina
justpassingby chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
This story is messing up my head. The funny things that I was expecting were in here not the first story. There's so much happening my head hurts. It's so entertaining and draining at the same time because you jump from one extreme end of a mood to another.

I like that at the early chapters they were mirroring each other, mainly the parts where Hinata was copying Sasuke's behavior. The only thing I didn't like (which I'm not really asking you to change) was that Hinata is almost always rescued by Sasuke so I was happy about the part where Hinata beat Sasuke's team. I guess good missions for Hinata only happen when it's not in the story. And that's why I'm worried about how she'll change the Hyuuga in 5 years. She haven't revealed how she'll do that and she's not thinking about a plan. She's not even good at taking care of herself and her baby. I also feel sad about Hinata and Team 8. Hinata has been keeping secrets from them and they're tossed aside.

I don't really know how to treat this story because it's either too ridiculous or too serious. The ridiculous parts are the best because I just to go along with. The serious side is also as good but make me think of how screwed up they are and how it's depressing their life (mostly Hinata) is.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Wheres the update? Please continue ur work!
forgetmenotlovely chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
So many great moments and parallels! You really have a gift for humor. I can't decide whether to laugh or cringe imagining Sasuke in an orange jumpsuit, though apparently, Hinata approves!
DageRee chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
What a shame you dropped this story. I couldn't stop reading this for the last two days. You complicated their relationship to this point I don't know how to image what could happen to them in future. How much will they hurt each other until they will be finally together and ever?
Ale10011 chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Omg my heart. they need to make up omg they belong together
guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
Where's the rest of the story. They are one of my favourite couples, and in this fic I just love them all the more. I want the rest of the story and what happens to their relationship as the pregnancy progresses? Love ur work
guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2016
I really love both parts of the stories,but where's the
Truce chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
I can't stop crying.
Truce chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
OMG AHAHAHA.
kellyshl chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
How many years have it been already! Please come back together! Or he can just go stay over! Not like he cared about the others!
Crystale chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
I'm never over this, ugh the feeeeelllsss. Perfection.
satomika chapter 13 . 9/17/2015