Reviews for Sodium Fluoride
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 4/17
Cool story. I like the interactions between the boys, but that last bit where Seamus says that "soodium Floo Powder apparently has explosive qualities when in contact with laurel wood and dragon heartstring" had me laughing so hard.
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Poor Seamus! It is his own fault though. :)
I really enjoyed reading Harry from the perspective of another like this, where he's not the center of attention but just one of the guys and more of a side-character. There were a lot of scenes we didn't get to see in the books, but surely he wasn't doing something fantastic every moment of every day. It's not something you see regularly and I really enjoyed it!
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Absolutely hilarious! I loved your dialogue between the boys!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Falls over laughing hysterically. My husband teaches chemistry…
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Lol. I give him a T for his assignment
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
You did a great job writing Seamus. The buildup and the payoff at the end was well-written too. I especially like Seamus's misspellings and "'That's stupid,' Seamus muttered as he wrote it down."
RedIsNotAColour chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was so funny!
Aw, I loved it!
restinpace chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Cute. I quite liked it!
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
haha lol omg this was freaking hilarious seamus was just perf
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I knew the tube of toothpaste would explode sooner or later.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Haha, only you Seamus. Great job!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh that was pretty funny poor Seamus
UnknownPerson19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ah, I can never get enough of Seamus and his explosions... You wrote his part well! I enjoyed it where Dean was all protective of his poster, and how you mentioned that Seamus set Dean's hair on fire... in History of Magic! Haha. Anyway, great job!
TheWrongAlice3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
HAHAHAHA this was so cute. 3 :) Loved it!