Reviews for Us, Them, and the Big Bad World
An update please
lifelovelaugh chapter 3 . 3/1
Guess this fic is abandoned D: which sucks would've looked forward to reading more :/
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
An interesting start that has been ruined but the introduction of the biggest bitch in wizarding Britain, the arrogant, abusive and obnoxious Granger.
Would have been better to avoid this two faced hypocrite altogether.

Pity they didn't tell Dumbles to stuff the private meeting and bluntly and publicly tell him they didn't trust him in the slightest and refuse to talk to him.
If he tries his mindrape hope they call him on it rather than just sit there and take it.
S8092241 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Dude, this looks like a really, really, REALLY GOOD STORY!

Please update man, brilliance must not be stunted!

s8092241, or Callum if you prefer.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
Ugh, could they not be friends with Hermione, Ginny, and Nev? They stand together they don't need those 3 to beat into their heads the cult of Dumbledore and Gryffindor!
carwash36 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Nice story hope you update soon!
SaintMichael95 chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Too bad this was abandoned. It was a great story...
Secret Fantasy Reader chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Please Update soon Please
Sterben-Salamander chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
loved it cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
very good, loved
Covante chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
I've read a lot of stories with interesting or unique beginnings on this site and of the writers I would very much like to see update I do believe you are the top of the list.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
very awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Well written; intriguing and original premise; and strong, intelligent characters, always capture this readers attention. Now, I'm just waiting on you to get some more of those creative juices flowing and fulfill the promise shown in these opening chapters of this terrific story!
Hope to hear from you, soon and
Thanks!
MelJ
Philosophize chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
What a place to stop... Please don't abandon this!
Mararsi chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Wow I did not realize this was such a short story so far... anyway, really interested can't wait for more (although maybe nothing graphic about their sex life like Harry's girth...) Thanks for all the hard work.