Reviews for Richard Grayson's Story
DC chapter 23 . 6/25
OMG! I Love it! ~(v)~
OMG! ~( v )~
MyLittleRobin chapter 15 . 5/25
NO NOT THE PUPPY DOG EYES! OMG I HAVE THE CUTEST DOG WITH THE BLUEST EYES AND THAT'S WHAT JUST SEE EVERY SINGLE TIME HE BEGS OR DICK GIVES THE PUPPY EYES!
...I think I'm gonna die of cuteness soon...
MyLittleRobin chapter 10 . 5/25
Omg! I'll get the candy, you get the fireworks, and I'll enjoy it all and we'll all cheer so loud every one will go deaf in seconds. I'm actually crying happy tears right now...
MyLittleRobin chapter 3 . 5/25
You're doing a good job! You might be rushing a wee bit, but I think it's awesome.
TeamBoss chapter 23 . 4/30
This is amazing! If I may suggest... I think you should make another part to the story when they are a bit older, like when Dick is in his teens or something like that. By the way...THIS IS AWESOME! make new chapters!
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 23 . 4/28
Oh no what's going to happen to Ace and Tim!? I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon! But until then hope you are having a good week ;)
Noooooooooooooo continue what happens next.
-P.S you are very good at writing cute stuff
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 23 . 4/11
Wow.
Please continue,I want to know what happens to them.
Love it
Sairey13 chapter 23 . 4/4
Ah, Terry! Didn't see that coming, because of Tanti only saying three sons instead of four! Next thing you know, we'll be seeing Cassandra and Stephanie come into the story and both would be gushing over their newest baby brother.
Anyway, hope to see more!
steelec1 chapter 23 . 4/4
What have you done with Tim. I'm surprised you're including Terry. It will be interesting to see how he fits into the family and Tanti's prediction.
MarissaKeye chapter 10 . 3/23
Lol the Sewer King is hella crazy
steelec1 chapter 22 . 3/23
Good dog, Ace! I just knew that when you left Tim in the car alone that something bad wss going to happen.