Reviews for Richard Grayson's Story
PhantomGoat13 chapter 29 . 1/24
Very intriguing story, really like how you mixed Terry with the other Batkids! There was a bit of going back and forth with Ace's age, between a 4 week old puppy and what sounded like a couple month old dog, was a little confusing, but it might just be me. Nice bit with Ace still disliking Terry!
Mashrose chapter 6 . 1/23
This is getting a little ridiculous.
Mashrose chapter 3 . 1/23
Geez, don't rush or anything.
TrioF chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
WHAT! That piece of scum Zucco has put a hit on little Dickie? He's lucky the bats don't kill other wise all of them and I do mean of them would see to it that he sleeps with the fishes. Okay :) I feel better now that I got that off my chest. Until then have a good one.
M I R A chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
FINALLY!

C JASON, NOW UR ahead OF TIM!
M I R A chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
Why do you have to be so cruel Jason?

Wouldn't want Tim to be ahead of you in my 'WHICH BATBOY DO I LIKE MORE IN ORDER' List, now would we?
M I R A chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
WHAT DO U MEAN HE AIN'T UP 4 ADOPTION ANYMORE?
M I R A chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY WITTLE DICKIEBIRD U MADMAN!
May chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
It's a pretty good filler chapter I guess...

BTW, Damian Wayne is HOT
May chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
I CANT ENJOY READING HOW HE WATCHED HIS PARENTS DIE! WHO WOULD ENJOY FEEDING OFF THE LOWLY PAIN OF OTHERS!?

OH WAIT, AM I STILL IN CAP LOCKS?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
JASON SAID THAT DICKIE WAS HIS LITTLE BROTHER OMG ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Lord of the rings fans chapter 28 . 9/17/2017
Please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
oooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
EMMILY YAY chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
OMG JASON CALLED DICK " LITTLE BROTHER" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
TrioF chapter 28 . 9/1/2017
Despite the tragedy and hardship early in the story I'm hooked and will be waiting in anticipation for the next chapter in this tale. Until that day have a good one.