Reviews for The Yule Ball
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
*lol* in answer to the Author's note at the bottom of the chapter, unless they still breakup, wouldn't the whole 'alluding' to Severus being Harry's real dad be true, only he would be a alternate version of Harry with Severus as his biological dad.

I hope you do a sequel to this cool story.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I like this story so much.

Please write more.

Also, can you continue this story, where Severus and Lily would stay together and get married. I like to see Sevuers and Lily having children together.

Unlike Harry, I don't think James is really "good".

James Potter is not Harry Potter. He is a bully who like to bully Severus at a ratio of 4 to 1- "The marauders vs Snivellus". That's not "self defense" when you choose to confront your "enemy" at 4 to 1.

Jame a bully who chooses to cover a serious crime-one of attempted murder. Instead of insisting that Sirius be punished fully and seriously for the crime of trying to feed Severus to a werewolf. James and Dumbledore covered up the crime. Sirius also "got away" with little to no punishment. James could have at least broke his friendship with Sirius if he has a sense of goodness. But he is not "good", James just stop the incident to prevent Remus from biting or killing anyone and getting into serious trouble.

Without all of the marauder's intentional bullying and wrongful actions, Severus may not have turn to the dark arts in the first place.

I just want to read some stories where the bully loses.
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 9/7/2013