Reviews for Rise from the Ashes
bookgirl113 chapter 5 . 4/17
I never really thought about how Harry knowing how to shied his mind would lead to Mr. Weasley's death. That's so sad! At least everything else is going well so far...
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 4/16
A few glitches here and there, but overall nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 4/16
Kind of a plot hole that Dumbles is sitting around Grimmauld with Sirius, Harry and the rest discussing the fight at Gringotts when a couple chapters earlier Sirius used magic to permanently bar Dumbles from all Black properties.
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 4/15
"viscous - having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid"

kinda like what I barf up every time I read a fanfic author repeatedly using it when they really mean

"vicious - deliberately cruel or violent".

Ignoring that, nicely done so far ... :)
SarahTaylorTam chapter 20 . 3/18
interesting story always like smart proactive harry
BillBrink chapter 20 . 3/18
Thank you for sharing this story.
Anne chapter 20 . 3/15
Thank you for your story. Very enjoyable!
Kalie Careese chapter 13 . 3/4
Yay finally. Hermonie is back.
Yvan475 chapter 3 . 2/27
Ok so far u have one of those stories where harry feels he can threaten dumbledore I don't care how powerful harry is he has only been training for real since the end of last term for him to try and threaten dumbledore is stupid he would be able to kill harry I would have harry show me respect your making harry a bully don't like it
Ada1229 chapter 20 . 1/18
I would have liked to see Sev de-aged and made to grow up the right way under the Potter's care. But to each their own I guess?
Dumbledore is bastard who should be put down like a rabid dog... for GREATER GOOD OF COURSE
knuckles 8 chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this story. There were some typos throughout the story that might have been caused by the auto-correct spell check.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Awesome story here! Very well written!
keitaropurple69 chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I love this story it was very original and fun to read.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Meh, Hermione losing her magic seems like a forced plot device.