Reviews for Rise from the Ashes
keitaropurple69 chapter 20 . 7/20
I love this story it was very original and fun to read.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/8
Meh, Hermione losing her magic seems like a forced plot device.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 6/8
So, Harry hasn't told Hermione about his Imperiousing Umbridge yet? A relationship won't work out very well if he is already keeping things like that from her.. He needs to be open, honest, and trusting of Hermione. I do hope he doesn't keep lying to her or keeping her in the dark.
wierdscience13 chapter 15 . 6/3
"But I can't use Black family magic, I'm a Potter!" Harry exclaimed.

You've already had Harr y say previously that he could use Fiendfyre because it was Black familial magic and he has Black blood, also why the Welsh names? The Potters are from the West of England and the school is in Scotland.

You should also really use a beta or take the time to read through the chapters before posting, they are littered with numerous spelling mistakes and missing words/punctuation.
gleefan2009 chapter 20 . 4/18
love it please write more
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 19 . 4/14
You have so many misspellings and plot holes in here.

Harry already knew about his connection to the Black family, it shouldn't have been a surprise in the library.

And last chapter, if Sirius had banned Dumbledore from Grimmauld, he wouldn't have been able to be there at all.
scout360pyro chapter 20 . 4/5
Nice story. Fast paced, but well written to match the pacing. You even managed to finish the story. Definitely favoriting.
Sharingan no Vino chapter 20 . 3/25
i love the story. I honestly didn't like how Voldemort was defeated but i didn't hate it either. Kinda felt a little rushed to me but that just could be me being greedy and wanting more of this wonderful story. Im off to read another of your stories. Keep it up.
jennyfur88 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I started this story and i love the changes you made this is the way the 5 book should have been cant wait to finish it :)
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
Story had a bit of promise, but you ruined it in the last couple of chapters. DUN, DUN, DUN your story sucks.
Stewart Riddle chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Wheresmydoseofinsanity chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
That was fun but i wish you had more on the three Deathly Hallows, especially the wand with all the whispering going on
Wheresmydoseofinsanity chapter 13 . 8/20/2015 and sound, had to rush through the last few chapters just for this.
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
This story was very well done with alot of orignal idea in it. Great job.
Orario chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
Great fanfiction until now.
I love the fact that Harry isn't an idiot like in the original.
That's the beauty of the fan fictions. They have the potential to become even better than the original opera.

But fuck! I just can't believe what Dumbledore did!
You did a great job to blow my mind.
Thanks to you I'm going to write my first fan fiction, where Harry Potter will get to Crucio Dumbledore to insanity (I'm not kidding here).

But again, great work sir