Reviews for Backup
thepoisonedyouth chapter 5 . 1/14
lord i cannot even express how amazing this entire fic is, it'sgoit a great and well-constructed plotline and the writing style is so similar to Rick's i could almost believe this is canon...sigh...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
THAT WAS ADORABLE GREAT JOB!
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Yay! I'm waiting
Wrath of Nyx chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
OH MY GODS. I have not hated ONE BIT of this. I loved all of Reyna's badass, and I was laughing like CRAZY at the Hylla/Reyna/Leo part. The suspense was well written, as was the entire story. I cannot WAIT for the sequel.
ZJeM chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Ah, the lovely cooperation... It makes my heart swell with happiness to read this kind of developement, even more than romance or anything of sorts. It's always way cooler to read how two humans work together and see how their bond forms, instead of making them head over heels with no apparent reason right away. You wrote their characters in this situation very well and every single world brough pleasure. Also, I'm happy that you decided on using Hylla's charcter. I love the Ramirez-Arellano sister dynamics. ;) And Leo was simply the cutiest little pie to be hugged to death.
Great work on this one! :)
ZJeM chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
There was this one person that told me to read this story, saying it was one of the greatest Leyna fics they'd read. I'll be honest, when I saw just how long the first chapter was, I'd put it onto the waiting list for quite some time. ;) But then I finally got to read it and HOLY HEPHAESTUS, THIS IS JUST AMAZING!
There've been only a few so detailed, amazingly rich plots in Leo&Reyna stories I've encountered. Most writers, me included, are toovlazy or not talented enough to make it so unbelievably packed with action and myths and all the tasty stuff! ;D
And Leo. Leo Valdez that you basically took straight out of the book. You got my jaw hanging low at just how perfectly in-character he was. And the stubborn Roman part of Reyna made my heart swell with unlimited Camp Jupiter love.
I can't wait to get to reading the next chapters! :D
You're amazing and this story is a true pearl of fanfiction! :)
Littlecolorcat chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
I'm not usually a Leyna fan, but i loved this fic. Beautifully written!
I'm hoping for a sequel ;)
ps.alphamega chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
" I shouldn't be telling you this but I just got an
idea for a sequel so
eight days"

is it a spoiler warning or just a bluff? I severely hope its the former. . I really do need such a leyna story right now sooo... I'd appreciate your efforts if you post the sequel... please and thank you.. :-)
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
it was a really great story... beautifully written. I wish I could write like that. but its just a wishful thinking... I could never resist a too leyna... :-)
redx1221 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
What's the sequel
ps.alphamega chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! YOU ROCK!
you SHOULD go for a sequel... this one was REALLY REALLY REALLY amazing.. YOU'RE amazing... you DEFINITELY SHOULD go for a sequel that involves leyna.. this was a brilliant plot and GREAT setup.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go for a sequel.. this was an amazingly unique story.. way to go author... I promise to review EVERY LEYNA STORY you ever do.. will you PLEASE do a sequel then?*bows down* really cool story.. :)
Not Jeff chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Are Leo and Reyna going to fight Stephenie Meyer? Because that would be awesome.
Robaezica W chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This is fabulous. Leyna is my otp and I love what you did!
redx1221 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
What is the sequel called
Francisthebee chapter 5 . 10/12/2014