Reviews for Sunrise: A Twilight Saga Continuation
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Bella's power should be able to stop both of those as they are mental based
bellever913508 chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
It was so sad for me when Rosalie left Emmett! I was like, I hope they get back together and everything. I was so glad when they did
thalicoinmordor chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Bella should be able to shield Nessie from him and Jake from Hannah
KylieCullenSummers chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I like the interactions between Jacob, Nessie, Edward, and Bella, but the entire time the last scene was going on all I could think about was how unrealistic it was for Bella and Edward to choose Jacob over Nessie, especially since they know Jacob would gladly die for her and why Bella didn't use her shield. If Hannah's gifts are like Jane's that would be something she could block, same with Simon's, they are mental gifts which Bella would have to ability to temper. I think that you are a wonderful writer and I loved your interpretation of Nessie's character; she is so feisty, but sweet. :)
jessicamakayla23 chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
I laughed so hard picturing Alice climbing into bed with them. I love this story.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
no! i didnt want this story to end it was amazing
ElectricSocks chapter 40 . 12/8/2013
That was a lot more calm than I thought it would be (compared to Nessie's birth, with the screaming and ughhh), which is a good. I really like this chapter, I did think this chapter would be hard to pull off and you did pull off! Soooo awesome!
I was scared when I saw the 'Epilogue' cause I don't want this to end! :O :( :'( NOOOOOOOO
ElectricSocks chapter 39 . 12/2/2013
I know that Jasper is upset and all but it's never right to hurt anyone, male or female. When Bella was pregnant, Edward was angry and depressed and all that stuff but he never hurt anyone.
However I do know that Jasper will calm things down and also when his wife is in pain, even with the mate bond there is also his power that effects the way he reacts. It must have been difficult with everyone getting angry and upset.
I would really love to stick around and see more of this story, I find it really interesting and it's one if my favourite Fanfictions EVER! :)
barrelracer93 chapter 39 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter. I'm definitely interested in a sequel!
TeamJacob1998 chapter 39 . 12/1/2013
AWWWWW! That ending was adorable! I loved it. Keeping going. This is turning into one incredible story. 3 :)
LadyAthenaCullen chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
I can't wait until you upload the next chapter!
Great work keep it up!
I'm really enjoying your story .
ElectricSocks chapter 38 . 11/25/2013
Awww :3 Alice is adorable as a human!
TeamJacob1998 chapter 38 . 11/24/2013
Oh my God! I laughed so hard I nearly cried with the whole Alice and Jacob thing. That was so funny. Keep up the good work; I mean freaking best most amazing work. This has turned into my favorite fan fiction story on the entire internet. Two thumbs up. I wish I had more thumbs to give you. I never write reviews as long as this. I usually write 'please continue' or 'great work', but none of those seemed to sum up how amazing your writing truly is. I wish I had your talent. If you don't continue writing for anyone else, please continue for me. I can't come up with anymore words to express my pleasure, so I end with this :).
charlotte chapter 37 . 11/21/2013
next chapter asap please!
ElectricSocks chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
Will they choose it? I think Rosalie might, so she can have a child with Emmett, maybe Esme, maybe Alice?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »