Reviews for The Shift Into Change
BookLover120 chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Please tell me that you'll be coming back to finish this story ?!
Arterial chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
I love all the twists to your stories. There really weren't enough during Harry's years at Hogwarts. Mainly the teachers and adults. Even if some are not finished, thank you. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Grrr you should updste this sometime in the near future! !
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
hope you get the chance to finish this one :)
MollyGrayson99xx chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
The story Is very vague and it's annoying why you spell the word "bite" wrong. But I would still love to see where this goes and maybe some more stuff on Dracos transition and what snake had to do with it. Hop me you've been okay, update soonxx
CrazyAnimeLoverMayumi chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Nice story...pretty decent I should say but I think that its going a bit slow. Like alright many things are happening but not many things have unravelled really..like we still don't know whats going on with Harry and what about the others? I believe this story is not solely Draco centered now is it? Anyways you have got me hooked to this...cant wait to read waht happens next so please update soon. :-)
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
I really like the story. I'm hoping we'll learn more about what Draco is (dampire?)soon. I really like how Pansy managed to tell Hermione about the paperwork without actually telling her about it. I like reading about sneaky but smart Pansy instead of clingy, dumb as a stump Pansy. Just a little thing that is bugging me but I think you might be spelling the word "second" as "secant"
lovergirl101 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Omg love this story cant wait tell the next chapter :-)
KiaCoral chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
looooove it, and can't wait for more!
Varietyduck chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
So what brought about Draco's 'transition'? Is there some hidden ancestry to either Lucius or Narcissa? And I can't wait to find out the mystery behind whatever it is Harry inherited from his dad.
Keep up the good work! :)